Stone Jets (Band)
From left to right
Eduan Joubert, Given Nkanyane, Manfred Klose
|Origin||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Past members||Eduan Joubert|
Stone Jets is a 3 piece pop band from Cape Town, South Africa. The band was originally formed by Given Nkanyane and Manfred Klose in 2013 when they met at a recording studio. The band has music featured on commercial and national radio stations in South Africa. With two EP's released independently in 2016 and 2018 respectively. They have revolving drummers who they work with. Their first EP, "What I Say" included radio singles "Hurricane" (2015) and "Something Good". 2018 saw the release of "Memory" their second EP which included singles "I Can't Live Without You" (2017) and "How Can You" (2018). That same year (2018) Stone Jets debuted shows in UK and Ireland  In 2019, the band supported British singer-songwriter James Morrison on his first ever tour of South Africa 
- Given Nkanyane (bass, vocals)
- Manfred Klose (guitar, backing vocals)
- Eduan Joubert
|What I Say||
|SA radio charts
|"Hurricane"||2015||-||What I Say|
|"Take a look at me"||-|
|"I Can't Live Without You"||2017||-||Memory|
|"How Can You"||2018||-|
|"Tired of Missing You"||-|
- Hurricane (2015)
- Something Good (2016)
- What I Say (2016)
- I Can't Live Without You (2017)
- How Can You (2018)
- This Time (2018)
- "Flying sky high with the Stone Jets". 702. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Cape Town band jetting off to the skies". The South African. 2018-11-30. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Another date for James Morrison tour in SA added and local support act announced". Channel. 2019-01-10. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
First creation publish for music band Stone Jets.
This article "Stone Jets (Band)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stone Jets (Band). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.