|Directed by||Todor Chapkanov|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Cinematography||Thomas L. Callaway|
|Running time||82 Minutes|
Search Storm War on Amazon.
Storm War, also known as Weather Wars, is a 2011 sci-fi disaster film directed by Todor Chapkanov and starring Jason London, Wes Brown and Erin Cahill. The film was distributed on the Syfy Channel.
A series of freak weather occurrences around Washington, D.C. reunites two estranged brothers who are the sons of a once prestigious climate scientist. One of them suspects their father is behind it and upon further investigation, they discover that all of their father's enemies are dead - victims of freak weather accidents. Soon their suspicions are confirmed as their father hijacks radio and TV transmissions to relay the message that unless a certain Senator who canceled his United States Department of Defense contracts is handed over, the city of Washington D.C will suffer the consequences. As the brothers race to form a plan that can defeat their father, he lets loose a variety of diabolical weather weapons on the Smithsonian, Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials, and National Mall.
- Jason London as David Grange
- Wes Brown as Jacob Grange
- Erin Cahill as Samantha Winter
- Stacy Keach as Marcus Grange
- Lance E. Nichols as Senator Jason Aldrich
- Stanton Barrett as Secret Service Agent
- Anna Adair as Journalist Sarah Sharpe
- Robert Grimm as Cameraman
- Gary Grubbs as Colonel Neilson
- Indigo as Chloe Aldrich
- Billy Slaughter as Richie
- Scheepers, Martijn. "Weather Wars – Storm War (2011)". CineMagazine. Retrieved 1 July 2021.
|This 2010s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Storm War" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Storm War. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.