Area served 🗺️
|Services||Live streaming, Video Hosting|
Number of employees
StreamingVideoProvider is an online video platform that offers personal and corporate users full suite of live streaming video services. The company is based in the UK and has quarters in Bulgaria, Ukraine and the United States..
StreamingVideoProvider was launched in 2006 by Deyan Shkodrov as a privately funded company.
The platform offers full suites of for personal use and business-to-business live streaming, which includes creating online channels, OTT TV channels in order to broadcast live events, creating interactive videos business and educational purposes, also Pay-Per-view
The platform hosts Full HD 1080p support of up to 4mbits per stream, for both live and on-demand content, with the ability to launch white-label video streaming platforms for resellers and partners, along with built-in security systems for encryption and digital rights management.
Videos can be viewed directly on the broadcasters' websites via the platform's embedded video player. The platform uses built-in Flash with auto HTTP/RTMP and HLS delivery.
- "Simple pay per view streaming video service launches". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- Robinson, Ryan. "How Your Small Business Can Use Video Marketing To Increase Revenue". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "StreamingVideoProvider Expands Its Business Video Hosting and Live Streaming Services Inside China". Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- "The New StreamingVideoProvider.com Online Video Platform Is Here - Streaming Media Producer". Streaming Media Producer. Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- "New Version of StreamingVideoProvider.com Makes Media Publishing & Management Simplistically Fas". ReleaseWire. Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- "Privately Funded Video Platform Rivals IBM And Vimeo - Reuters". Retrieved 2018-07-30.
This article "StreamingVideoProvider" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:StreamingVideoProvider. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.