|Occupation||Founder and CEO of LimeRoad|
Suchi Mukherjee is an Indian businesswoman who is founder and CEO of LimeRoad, an e-commerce and lifestyle and accessories website. She conceived the idea of LimeRoad when she was 39 and on maternity leave.
A graduate in economics, Mukherjee completed her master's in Economics and Finance from London School of Economics.
Mukherjee started her professional journey with Lehman Brothers Inc in 1998. She joined Virgin Media in 2003 as the Director of Change and Business Development. She worked for eBay Inc., then was the Director and a member of Executive Management Team at Skype. She then was the Managing Director of Gumtree for more than two years.
She said, "You need the fighter gene to succeed and that requirement is gender agnostic."
Mukherjee lives in Haryana with her husband and two children.
Awards and recognition
|2015||Woman of the Year - Digital Business||INFOCOM|||
|2016||NDTV Unicorn Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award||NDTV Unicorn|||
- "A Journey From eBay to LimeRoad".
- "LimeRoad". www.limeroad.com. Retrieved 2016-12-08.
- "How Suchi Mukherjee used her maternity leave in weaving her entrepreneurship dreams - Limeroad success story". Dropout Dudes. 2017-02-24. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Leading in the time of great change".
- "Suchi Mukherjee - TechStory".
- "You need the fighter gene to succeed".
- "Woman of the year in Digital Business Category".
- "NDTV Unicorn Woman of the year award 2016".
This article "Suchi Mukherjee" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Suchi Mukherjee. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.