Suliman Facet Hasan
|Born||December 17, 1985 (age 31)|
|Other names||Facet, Singer Boy|
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2004 - present|
Suliman "Facet" Hasan (born December 17, 1985), is an American producer and entertainment industry entrepreneur. Hasan is the founder of the Powered By Facet marketing firm.
Hasan launched his visual production company Facet Studio in 2004, working with models, actors, and artists including Meagan Good, French Montana, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Matt Barnes, Blac Chyna and Draya Michele. He began the Powered by Facet brand, where he subsequently cultivated acts including Lira Mercer, Miracle Watts, Crystal Renay, Bria Myles, Tori Brixx, and Raven Tracy. In 2011, Hasan began the Facet Lingerie Party]which has hosted such celebrities as Chris Brown, J. Cole, T.I., Snoop Dogg and Scott Disick. 2014, partnering with his brother Ibrahim Hasan and sister-in-law Dunnie Onasanya, he created The Facet Fashion Show.
In 2010, Hasan photographed Montana Fishburne, daughter of American Actor Laurence Fishburne, for Blackmen Magazine.
In 2012, after parting ways with Blackmen Magazine, Hasan ventured into talent management, beginning with then-girlfriend Miracle Watts. The two would later publicly part ways in 2014, fueling major controversy.
|2011–2012||Love & Hip Hop: New York||Himself||Season 2, Episode 3|
|2015||Basketball Wives LA||Himself||Season 4, Episode 1|
- "Chris Brown, French Montana And Snoop Dogg Party It Up For LHHH Sincere Show's Facet Studio Black Tie Lingerie Party". Bossip. 2014-12-18. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "Pictures Inside – Tip "T.I." Harris, Chris Brown, OT Genesis, Eric Bellinger and More Attend the Facet Studio Annual Lingerie Party Hosted by Lira Galore, Miracle Watts and Raven Tracey". theorycomm.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Kardashian Men French, Tyga & Scott Disick ... We Share a Common Interest (Photos)". TMZ. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "The Facets of Love! Dunnie Onasanya & Ibraham Hasan's Elegant Pre-Wedding Shoot". BellaNaija. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Montana Fishburne on cover of latest issue of Blackmen – courtesy of Facet Studio". DynastySeries. November 23, 2010. Retrieved April 2, 2017.
- "Model Industry Beef: Miracle Watts vs Facet Studios". atlnightspots. February 12, 2014. Retrieved April 2, 2017.
- "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood - Season 1, Ep. 8 - Dissed and Dismissed - Full Episode | VH1". VH1. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- Bass, Jasmine. "Basketball Wives LA: Season 4 Episode 1 (Recap) | Black Sheep". blacksheephtx.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
This article "Suliman Facet Hasan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Suliman Facet Hasan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.