Supertalent Fashion Week
Supertalent Fashion Week (STFW) is a fashion week which was held in South Korea, it was launched in 2017 and has presented its last runway on the 8 May 2018. It is owned and organised by a private company; Suta Group, a global events and talent management company headquartered in Seoul.
It had showed the clips of Miss Supertalent Contestants' Fashion Week from all over the world. The event is three days long per season and held twice a year at the Korea International Exhibition Center, Daegu Textile Complex. Myeongdong shopping center and Incheon International Airport.
- "Mangalurean beauty Nimika Ratnakar representing India at international pageant in Seoul". daijiworld. April 24, 2017. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Lương Thái Trân đăng quang Á hậu Siêu tài năng thế giới tại Hàn Quốc". Zing. May 23, 2017. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "2017고양국제꽃박람회 슈퍼탤런트 오브더 월드 시즌 8, 슈퍼탤런트 패션위크 유치". newstown. April 14, 2017. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "아바타TV '미스 슈퍼탤런트 2017' 현장 생중계". e2news. October 13, 2017. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "2018 MCT 슈퍼탤런트 시즌 10, 쇼케이스의 진화 예고". China Focus. April 10, 2018. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "파리 '슈퍼탤런트 패션위크' 열린다". newsroh. August 15, 2018. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This South Korea-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Supertalent Fashion Week" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Supertalent Fashion Week. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.