|Notable work||Founded National Gau Seva Mission (National Cow Protection Mission)|
Swami Krishnananda is an Indian Hindu notable 1008 Mahamandleshwar saint and national chief of an Indian project of protecting Holy cow called Gau Seva Mission. It is an important mission that is registered under all India society registration act for the conservation and service of the cow. It also works for social welfare through cow. Swami has widespread the mission to Punjab, Haryana, Rajshthan and Uttar Pradesh by opening many goshala in the states.
Swami has born to a Krishna devotee family as a devotional kid to Shyam Lal and his consort Asha Rani in June 1963.
Notable Work at Cow Protection Mission
- He founded the cow protection mission.
- He revolutionized cow protection in Punjab in 2014 by alarming and warning the Chief Minister of Punjab (India) then "Parkash Singh Badal. He demanded 1.53 lakh acres of grazing land for cows that was then under the land mafias, he also demanded for complete ban on cow slaughter and shutting down all the abattoirs in the state"
- Cow protection mission by Krishnanada was becoming a reason of little sour relationship between Bharatiya Janata Party and Shiromani Akali Dal but SAD partially fulfilled few of his demands that prevented their relationship for being soured.
- He along with many other saints like Yoga guru Ramdev are also asserting in making Cow as one of the National symbols of India along with tiger.
- He also met Punjab chief minister Capt. Amarinder Singh for waving off electricity bill in Goshalas is Punjab region.
Exile and comeback
The entire nation went to surprise when Swami Krishnanand went missing. Every citizen was concerning his exile when his car and other things were found in abandoned state. National level and State level Ministers, other saints and general public all were discussing about the missing of Swami. The case went so swear that it went to CBI inquiry. Swami's followers came on roads for the protest against police and government for not being serious to the matter. Protesters argued that owners running abattoirs are behind the missing of Swami. Though Capt Amrinder Singh showed the concern and Sad blamed ISI[disambiguation needed]. But eventually he was found in Varindavan after six months.
- "City Mayor Subhash Chawla along with senior officials of MC visited two Gaushalas on Sunday which are managed by Shri Shri 1008 Swami Krishnanand ji Maharaj at village Chandpur Rurki and village Bhaddi in Garhshankar and Navanshehar. - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "Representatives of Punjab Gaushala Mahasangh meets Power Minister". punjab.gov.in. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "My Site". gausewamission.weebly.com. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "Why cow protection movement should be warning signal for Akali Dal in Punjab". Firstpost. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "BJP cries foul over Badal's 'discrimination' with holy cow". Hindustan Times. 2014-11-07. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "Representatives of Punjab Gaushala Mahasangh meets Power Minister".
- "VIDEO: Swami Krishnanand goes missing for past 2 days from Punjab". www.indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Gau Sewa Mission chief goes missing, car found abandoned". Hindustan Times. 2016-06-03. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Demands CBI enquiry over missing of Head of Gauseva mission".
- "Gau Sewa Mission chief missing, supporters protest".
- "Swami Krishnanand missing due to abattoirs".
- "Capt Amarinder expresses concern over mysterious missing of Swami Krishnanand".
This article "Swami Krishnanand (Mahamandleshwar)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Swami Krishnanand (Mahamandleshwar). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.