Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a page created by a banned or blocked user (Swarup Kumar Solanki) in violation of the user's ban or block, with no substantial edits by others. See CSD G5.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
This criterion doesn't apply to templates which are transcluded by other pages, unless these transclusions were all done by the banned user in question.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by WikiMasterBot2 at 22:56, 12 January 2020 (UTC) (4 months ago)
- He's not on the list! Theroadislong (talk) 17:26, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Surat Gujarat, IndiaMay 7, 2002
|Baptised||May 7, 2002|
|Occupation||Research scientist at Google|
Swarup Solanki (born May 7, 2002) is an Indian computer scientist an founder of Lookup Cyber Solutions Inc. an self-proclaimed hacker of computer systems, whose skills and ethics have been debated,
At the age, 14, his parents give him a new computer(PC) and he says he started taking an interest in hacking, He soon started a android app Lookup Antivirus in the year 2016, The India's renowned and very youngest Hacker and Serial Entrepreneur, He is computer geek and Independent computer security & digital intelligence consultant and Cyber Crime Investigator And Consultant.
- "SwarupSolanki.xyz". sites.google.com. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "Swarup Solanki - VMCAI 2017". conf.researchr.org. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "Swarup Solanki - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "Swarup Solanki". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "India sees more people coming online than the content being created: Google search head". The Economic Times. 2019-08-07. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "Swarup Solanki - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "40 Under 40 Class of 2019: The young achievers". www.fortuneindia.com. Retrieved 2020-01-11.
- "Swarup Solanki is only 16 years old an his android developer at multinational technology company Google". Google Developers Blog. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "BHIM App: All you need to know about functionality and app security | Digit". www.digit.in. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- www.ETCISO.in. "Delhi University launches PG diploma in cyber security and law - ET CISO". ETCISO.in. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "ACM India". ETCISO.
- "Apple acquires Laserlike, an ML startup that might make Siri smarter". VentureBeat. 2019-03-13. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Delhi University launches PG diploma in cyber security and law". ET CISO. Retrieved 2019-12-29.
- "Council - IARCS". Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "ACM India". Unknown parameter
- Online coding profiles
- Swarup Solanki on Topcoder
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Swarup Solanki" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Swarup Solanki. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.