Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Synthwave (1980s genre)
The truthfulness of this article has been questioned. It is believed that some or all of its content may constitute a hoax.
List of artists
- SPEX music magazine, page 57, issue 6, 1986
- E.B. music magazine, page 7, issue 10, 1987
- SPEX music magazine, page 5, issue 7/8, 1981
- The Sound Engineering Magazine, page 28, 1984
- Ira A. Robbins / Greg Fasolino: The Trouser Press Record Guide, page 230, Collier Books 1991, ISBN 978-0020363613 Search this book on .
"When Fahrenheit 451 crumbled in '87, Maroulis joined up with Rae and Young, added a guitarist and proceeded as Executive Slacks, evolving into a strangely compelling merger of hard rock and techno-wave."
- Sven Freuen / Ulrich Hinz: Biography of Depeche Mode, Zillo music magazine, issue 9/90, page 11, September 1990
- Sven Freuen / Ulrich Hinz: Interview with the Canadian band Psyche, Zillo music magazine, issue 12/91, page 24, Dezember 1991
- Sven Freuen: Interview with Invisible Limits, Zillo music magazine, issue 12/91, page 34, Dezember 1991
- Armin Johnert: Metronic – Mystic Moods, New Life sound magazine, issue 1/92, page 4, June 1992
- Vertigo music magazine: Review of „Jahwe Koresh“ The Eternal Afflict, issue 6, page 47, Winter 1993
- Sven Freuen: Review of „Killing Desire“ by Second Decay, New Life sound magazine, issue 46, December 1989, page 11
- Side Line Musikmagazin: Drown for Resurrection – Another Failed Legend?, issue 9, page 27, July 1993
Template:New wave music
This article "Synthwave (1980s genre)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.