|having intimate photos revealed|
|❤️ Partner(s)||Celesta Danger|
Tamara Hoover (born 1977) is an art teacher who was forced to resign from her position at Austin High School in Texas, a part of the Austin Independent School District, for allegedly being the subject of explicit photos that had been posted on Flickr, a public photograph sharing website, by her girlfriend Celesta Danger, a photographer for the Texas Rollergirls.
The photos came to light in April, 2006. Students who had seen the pictures notified another teacher, who then notified school officials. The offending photographs have been removed from the site.
Hoover was put on paid administrative leave on May 17, 2006. In August 2006, Hoover agreed to resign, with the board paying her $14,850 (US). She was replaced by Abby Mandel of Shelby Township, MI.
In 2008, PC World ran a story titled "Say Cheese: 12 Photos That Should Never Have Been Posted Online". Hoover's photos were ranked number 8.
- May, Michael (June 23, 2006). "Hoover: Caught in the Flash". The Austin Chronicle. Archived from the original on 24 Jun 2006. Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- "School Board Approves Tamara Hoover Settlement". CBS 42. August 22, 2006. Archived from the original on 28 Sep 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- Tynan, Dan (September 22, 2008). "Say Cheese: 12 Photos That Should Never Have Been Posted Online". PC World. p. 2. Retrieved 17 May 2011.
8. No Nudes Is Good Nudes
- "Tamara Hoover’s other half speaks out" (PDF). The Fugitive Post. July 8, 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 28, 2007. Retrieved 2006-06-25.
- "Texas Teacher Resigns Over Nude Photos". The Associated Press. August 18, 2006.
- Hill, Raven (September 1, 2006). "Austin district releases photos of art teacher". Austin American-Statesman. p. B1.
This article "Tamara Hoover" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tamara Hoover. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.