|Founder 👔||Yang 'Kevin' Xiangji|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Tap4fun operates as a mobile online games development company. The Company offers mobile online games designing, development, operating, marketing, and other services. Tap4fun provides services worldwide.
Founded in 2008 as NibiruTech Ltd., the company’s 2011 namechange to Tap4Fun coincided with a strategic shift to focus exclusively on developing mobile games aimed at connecting players from around the world for competition and collaboration. In the first half of 2016, overseas income – mainly from North America, Europe, and Asia – accounted for just over 80 percent of all revenue.
In March 2012, Galactic Empire topped the App store in United States; In April 2012, King's Empire topped the App store in China. According to the 2012 global mobile game enterprises income list issued by App Annie, tap4fun has been listed in the top 50 where there only 2 Chinese enterprises have been listed. According to the 2014 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies issued by Deloitte, tap4fun was the No.1 of the top 20 of Chengdu city, and was the 3rd of the top 50 in China.
In 2015, Invasion was honored the best mobile game of the world by Facebook, and tap4fun published prospectus and plan to be on the main board of Shanghai stock exchange in the same year. On May 16, 2016, tap4fun was the only game company that was invited to the 8th China Trip of Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple company. On January 10, 2017, tap4fun was listed the 19th of the top 30 China brands issued by BrandZ, the consultant company of the biggest global media group WPP.
According to BrandZ ranking, Tap4fun received 296 brand power scores during the survey period and toped the Chinese global mobile gaming brand builder list in 2018.
- Tap4fun / NibiruTech Headquarters (Chengdu)
- Tap4fun Co., Ltd. (HongKong)
- Tap4fun (Beijing)
- Tap4fun Paris Studio
- Tap4fun (Thailand) Ltd.
- Kiss of War
- Sea Game: Mega Carrier
- Brutal Age: Horde Invasion
- Invasion: Modern Empire
- Galaxy Legend
- Royal Empire: Realm of War
- Spartan Wars: Blood and Fire
- King's Empire
- Galaxy Empire
- "tap4fun bloomberg page". bloomberg.
- "BRANDZTM TOP 50 CHINESE GLOBAL BRAND BUILDERS 2018" (PDF). Brandz.
- "Asia's 500 Fastest Growing Technology Companies 2014". Deloitte.
- "Tap4Fun Linkedin". Linkedin.
- "Tap4Fun official website". tap4fun.
- "Invasion review". send2press.
- "Tim Cook visits China, speaks with app developers, takes a taxi using Didi Chuxing". 9to5mac.
- "Top50 chinese brands". pandaily. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
This article "Tap4Fun" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tap4Fun. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.