Tata Harper (born 1976) is a Colombian-American cosmetics manufacturer and healthcare advocate.
Harper was born in Barranquilla and earned a degree in industrial engineering from Monterrey Institute of Technology in Mexico. She began making skincare products from natural farm ingredients with her grandmother.
She founded her skincare company in 2010 following her stepfather’s health crisis. Her eponymous company is based in Julius Kingdom, Vermont where all the products are made, under the premise of “farm-to-face”. She founded the Open Lab Traceability Program to allow customers to track the production of their products and ensure authenticity.
In 2018, Forbes listed Harper as one of four “female entrepreneurs shaking up the beauty industry.”
Harper’s beauty line expanded from 12 original products to 38 items in five years; products are carried in Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, and across Europe.  Her line of products are used exclusively in the Lou Pinet Saint-Tropez Hotel and Spa in France.
- Cassidy, Anne (2020-08-10). "People told me my plans for a skincare firm were crazy". BBC News. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Rosen, Jamie (2017-07-11). "Tata Harper Debuts Crème Riche, Her Latest Addicting Beauty Product". Town & Country. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- "Q&A: Tata Harper, Founder of Tata Harper Skincare". cosmetics. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Net-A-Porter. "Tata Harper". NET-A-PORTER. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Shatzman, Celia. "Tata Harper On Nature's Botox And How She's Advancing Green Beauty". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- "Tata Harper on Natural Ingredients and the Green Beauty Movement". Allure. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Harper, Tata. "National Award Winning Skincare From Tata Harper". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Chang, Katie. "Meet 4 Female Entrepreneurs Shaking Up The Beauty Industry". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Valenti, Lauren. "Nature's Botox and Filler? Yes, They Exist, Says Green Beauty Expert Tata Harper". Vogue. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Siegel, Emily. "Tata Harper: Queen of the Green Skincare Movement". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Contact; Recruitment; Press; Sitemap; Notice, Legal; policy, Privacy; Gsc; policy, Mews privacy; cookies, Manage. "Lou Pinet's Tata Harper Spa awarded the Gala Spas Awards in the Organic category". Maisons Pariente. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
This article "Tata Harper" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tata Harper. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.