|Date of birth||September 26, 1986|
|Place of birth||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||221 lb (100 kg)|
|Rugby union career|
Search Taylor Howden on Amazon.
Taylor Howden (born 1986) is a New Zealand born United States international rugby league and rugby union player for the Houston SaberCats in Major League Rugby (MLR). He plays the Center and Flyhalf positions. In 2019, he joined the New Orleans Sevens team as a player-coach; he coached the team to the NOLA Gold. In the fall of 2019 he played for Kansas City Blues.
He previously played for the NOLA Gold in Major League Rugby. He was the Academy Director of NOLA Gold in 2018-19. He previously played for the Ohio Aviators in PRO Rugby and the Chicago Stockyarders of the Midwest Rugby League. His position is at wing in rugby league and flyhalf in rugby union.
Rugby league career
He was playing in the Midwest Rugby League for the Stockyarders and selected for the USA Hawks in 2015.
Rugby union career
He signed with the Ohio Aviators for the inaugural PRO Rugby season in 2016.
- "Taylor Howden". Houston SaberCats. Retrieved 2020-10-25.
- "Taylor Howden". Americas Rugby News. Retrieved 2020-10-25.
- "Houston SaberCats Signs Taylor Howden". djcoilrugby. 2019-10-30. Retrieved 2020-10-25.
- "Photos: Bermuda World Rugby Classic Day #2 - Bernews.com". 2015-11-10. Retrieved 2016-07-05.
- "USA Hawks announce squad for World Cup Qualifiers". Retrieved 2016-07-05.
- "PRO Rugby Preview – Ohio". Americas Rugby News. 2016-04-12. Retrieved 2016-07-05.
This article "Taylor Howden" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Taylor Howden. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.