|Categories||Arts & Science|
|Format||Online, Digital, Print|
|First issue||2017. Feb.|
|Based in||New York City|
Search TeRra (Magazine) on Amazon.
TeRra started online service first in Tokyo, Japan February 2017 and publish monthly issue on 30th..
From its inception TeRra Magazine was founded and it deals with Eastern arts with coverage of culture, science, beauty, fashion targeted the millennial cultural elites based in New York City.
TeRra magazine is dealing with music, art, cultures, fashion, beauty and science, life, travel, film, TV and any others. Fundamentally started from based in music, especially on Eastern music traditions and all kind of arts such as classical, modern & contemporary art.
The 1st cover story of the Nov. 2017 was Kamala Cesar Buckner who is a American Indian dancer and a director of Lotus music and dance in New York City. Since then, featured in Ando Masateru Japanese Koto master, Sukhi Kang South Korean composer, Xingsan Jin Chinese Intangible Heritage, Zhou Wang Chinese guzheng master.
- Preliminary Issue, 2017: TeRra Han, Kayageum virtuoso from South Korea.
- 1st Issue, Nov. 2017: Kamala Cesar Buckner, Indian Dancer from United States.
- 2nd Issue, Dec.2017: Ando Masateru, Koto Master from Japan.
- 3rd Issue, Jan.-Feb.2018: Sukhi Kang, Composer from South Korea.
- 4th Issue, Mar.-Apr.2018: Xingsan Jin, Kayageum Master from China.
- 5th Issue, May. 2018: Zhou Wang, Guzheng master from China
- "TeRra™ Launching World Premiere Asian Arts and Style Magazine - Chicago Evening Post". Chicago Evening Post. 2018-03-16. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- MoneyS. "한테라, 아시아 예술 매거진 ＇테라(TeRra)＇ 창간…30일 예비호 발행 #MoneyS" (in 한국어). Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- Blumenthal, Ralph. "A Singer Who Has Made Weird an Art Form". Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- Nelson, Ronald. "The International Shakuhachi Society". www.komuso.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "ANDO Masateru's Profile". www7b.biglobe.ne.jp. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- ISCM (2016-09-04). "Kang, Sukhi". ISCM. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Guzheng Grade TestEtude Level 8 - Zhou Wang, Yang Xi". Sound of China Guzheng Music. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Zhou Wang, Guzheng". US-China Music Institute at the Bard College Conservatory of Music 巴德音乐学院美中音乐研习院. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "The Shiva of New York | TeRra Magazine". magazineterra.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "The Sound, Feels in Mind | TeRra Magazine". magazineterra.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Sukhi Kang, The Composer Awakened Asia with New Music | TeRra Magazine". magazineterra.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "China Intangible Cultural Heritage | TeRra Magazine". magazineterra.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Zhow Wang Guzheng | TeRra Magazine". magazineterra.com. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
TeRra (Magazine) Page Submission
This article "TeRra (Magazine)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:TeRra (Magazine). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.