From left to right: Paige, Charlotte, and Becky.
|Debut||July 13, 2015|
|Disbanded||January 4, 2016|
Team PCB was a face professional wrestling stable in WWE. Team PCB debuted as Paige, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch in July 2015 in a part of the Divas Revolution. Paige left the group in October and Charlotte followed in January, leaving Lynch as the sole member, which in turn officially disbanded the group.
On the July 13, 2015 episode of Raw, after weeks of being outnumbered by The Bella Twins and their ally Alicia Fox; Stephanie McMahon called for a "revolution" in the WWE Divas division and introduced the debuting Charlotte and Becky Lynch as Paige's allies. Then NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks would also debut and ally with Naomi and Tamina, leading to a brawl between the three teams. The trio of Paige, Charlotte, and Lynch was originally dubbed the "Submission Sorority", before being renamed "PCB" (the first-name initials of each wrestler), after it was discovered that the name "Submission Sorority" was the name of a pornographic website. At Battleground, a triple threat match took place with Charlotte representing PCB, against Sasha Banks of Team B.A.D., and Brie Bella of Team Bella, which Charlotte won. Paige would later lose twice to Banks via submission, once on July 20 in a tag team match and on July 27 in a singles match. The three teams would ultimately face off at SummerSlam in a three team elimination match. Team Bella would first eliminate Team B.A.D., before Becky Lynch pinned Brie Bella to win the match for PCB. On the August 31 episode of Raw, all members of PCB competed in the first ever Divas Beat the Clock challenge, however, Paige fought Sasha Banks to a time limit draw, and Charlotte was named the number one contender to the WWE Divas Championship. Following this, Paige began a brief rivalry with Sasha Banks and lost to her twice on the 7 and 14 September episodes of Raw and fought to a no-contest on the September 10 episode of SmackDown.
On September 20, Charlotte went on to defeat Nikki Bella at Night of Champions to win the Divas Championship. During Charlotte's celebration the following night on Raw, Paige turned on her partners and cut a worked shoot promo, where she claimed Charlotte was only there because of her father and berated other members of the Divas division, including Lynch and Natalya, with the latter confronting Paige later that night, thus once again turning villainous in the process. On the following episode of Smackdown, Paige justified her actions by stating that she was the one who started the Divas Revolution, and slapped Natalya when she confronted her again. After more confrontation between the two, Natalya went on to defeat Paige on the October 5 episode of Raw. On the October 15 episode of SmackDown, Natalya was attacked backstage and unable to help Charlotte and Becky Lynch against Team Bella leading to former partner Paige saving them.
On the October 26 episode of Raw, after losing a match to Team Bella, Paige attacked both Charlotte and Becky, thus officially severing ties with the group. In November, after Paige became the new number one contender for Charlotte's Divas Championship, Paige continued to provoke her towards their match at Survivor Series, where Charlotte once again retained her championship. On the November 23 episode of Raw, a rematch between the two took place, after Paige claimed Charlotte had cheated, but the match went into a double count–out. Charlotte began showing signs of a heel turn on the November 30 episode of Raw, when she defeated Becky Lynch by faking a leg injury and a distraction by her father who was at ringside. Dissension between Charlotte and Lynch was further teased on the December 3 episode of SmackDown, when Charlotte attacked Brie Bella while she was locked in Lynch's Dis-arm-her, after Brie accidentally struck Charlotte, causing a disqualification loss for Lynch.
In TLC on December 13, Charlotte went on to successfully defend her title against Paige after multiple distractions of instinct, and further teased her heel turn.
On the December 17 episode of SmackDown, Lynch defeated Brie Bella after Charlotte attacked Brie. Afterwards, Lynch told Charlotte that she wanted to win without interference, to which Charlotte replied "I just didn't want you to lose." Lynch took this as an insult, thinking Charlotte was saying Lynch couldn't win cleanly on her own, widening the division between them and teasing Charlotte's heel turn a bit further. On the January 4, 2016 edition of Raw, Lynch defeated Charlotte in a rematch from their November encounter. Charlotte, furious over her loss, attacked Lynch post-match, thus ending their friendship and officially disbanding the team and turning heel in the process. Lynch went on to challenge Charlotte for her Divas Championship three days later on SmackDown, and at the Royal Rumble on January 24, but lost both matches after interference from Ric Flair.
Post-split and legacy
As Paige and Charlotte got drafted to Raw and Becky Lynch to SmackDown on July 19, 2016, Paige got suspended on August 17, 2016 first time and on October 10 second time for violations of Wellness Policies but went on Hiatus due to Injuries, Charlotte and Becky Lynch last encountered in Survivor Series 2016. On April 11, 2017, Flair made her debut on SmackDown Live after she was traded to the SmackDown brand as part of the Superstar Shake-up, Both Charlotte and Becky are now on SmackDown Live Occasionally Teamed and Allied Naomi as their 3rd Member to begin feud with The Welcoming Committee (Natalya, Tamina and Carmella), Both Becky and Charlotte feuded each other sometimes as they're Real life friends according to their social accounts. Before signing to WWE Paige and Becky Lynch also worked together in Shimmer Women Athletes as Rebecca Knox and Britani Knight where Lynch worked as Paige's manager.
- Finishing moves
- Becky Lynch
- Ric Flair
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Worst Feud of the Year (2015) Team PCB vs. Team B.A.D. vs. Team Bella
- WWE Divas Championship (1 time) – Charlotte
- Caldwell, James (13 July 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/13: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Brock Smash, final Battleground PPV hype, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Caldwell, James (7 August 2015). "WWE news: WWE introduces replacement name for Paige Trio". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Caldwell, James (19 July 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE BATTLEGROUND PPV REPORT 7/19: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Rollins vs. Lesnar, Cena vs. Owens III, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Caldwell, James (20 July 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/20: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Battleground fall-out, Undertaker opening Raw, Brock Lesnar, Road to Summerslam, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Caldwell, James (27 July 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/27: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Cena vs. Rollins for U.S. Title, SSlam hype, Owens vs. RKO, two Divas matches, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Caldwell, James (23 August 2015). "CALDWELL'S SUMMERSLAM REPORT 8/23: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of Lesnar vs. Taker, Title vs. Title, more big matches". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- Caldwell, James (31 August 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 8/31: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Sting opening Raw, Night of Champions hype, Beat the Clock, SSlam re-match, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- Caldwell, James (7 September 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 9/7: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Night of Champions build-up continues". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- Caldwell, James (14 September 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 9/14: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - final Night of Champions hype, Sting, two title matches, more on "season premiere"". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Parks, Greg (10 September 2015). "PARKS'S WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT 9/10: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Thursday show, including Ryback vs. Seth Rollins in a Lumberjack Match, Sasha Banks vs. Paige". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Caldwell, James (September 20, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE NOC PPV REPORT 9/20: Live Night of Champions Coverage from Houston - Seth Rollins's double duty, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (September 21, 2015). "LIVE ONGOING WWE RAW REPORT: THERE IS A FOURTH HOUSE IN THE DIVAS REVOLUTION AND IT IS FULL OF JEALOUSY". PWInsider. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (September 24, 2015). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: HAS KANE GOTTEN INTO SETH'S HEAD?, WHOSE REVOLUTION IS IT ANYWAY?, WHAT DID THE NEW DAY DO THIS WEEK?". PWInsider. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (September 28, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 9/28: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - John Cena's Open Challenge, Paul Heyman, Reigns vs. Wyatt main event, MizTV, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved October 3, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (October 5, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 10/5: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Lesnar returns, Cena's Open Challenge, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "10/26 WWE Raw Results – CALDWELL'S Live Report on HIAC fall-out". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "WWE Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- Meltzer, Dave (27 February 2014). "WWE NXT Arrival results & coverage: Bo Dallas, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Cesaro, more". Wrestling Observer. Archived from the original on 4 November 2014. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
Paige then won via submission with the Scorpion Cross, which is a combination of a scorpion but forward instead of backwards and double chicken wing.
- Parks, Greg (30 May 2013). "Parks' WWE SmackDown Report 5/30: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Friday show, including Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett in a champion vs. champion match". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
Paige hit the Paige-Turner, then the PTO (Paige Tap-Out, which is the scorpion cross-lock) submission move for the win.
- "Twitter/RealPaigeWWE: @NagataLockII @WWE rampaige!". Retrieved 30 April 2014.
@NagataLockII @WWE rampaige!
- Howell, Nolan. "Main Event: Wyatt prepares for Extreme Rules against Sheamus". SLAM! Wrestling. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
Cradle DDT from Paige puts Fox down and out on the mat.
- James, Justin (December 28, 2015). "JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 12/25 – Week 132: Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for Women's Title on one-match show; Overall Reax". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (October 2, 2014). "WWE NXT RESULTS – 10/2/14 (NEVILLE/KIDD – NXT TITLE)". WrestleView. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "JViews from the Hawke's Nest: NXT Takeover". 411MANIA.
- Namako, Jason. "WWE NXT Results – 10/10/13 (Rob Van Dam in action)". WrestleView. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- Melok, Bobby (June 10, 2015). "WWE NXT results - June 10, 2015: Samoa Joe makes his debut, Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley join forces". WWE. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- Namako, Jason. "WWE NXT results - 2/25/15 (Balor vs. Kendrick)". wrestleview.com. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- James, Justin (April 29, 2015). "WWE NXT REPORT: CAN RILEY'S RAGE GET HIM OUT OF THAT CAGE?, MATCHES FOR TAKEOVER ANNOUNCED, TAG CHAMPS IN ACTION, AND MORE". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- "Stars in The Night by CFO$". Apple Inc. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Recognition". iTunes. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
- "WWE NXT: Celtic Invasion (Becky Lynch) – Single". iTunes. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 25, 2016). "January 25, 2016 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2015 Observer Awards Issue". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Campbell, California: 43. ISSN 1083-9593.
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : Street Profits (tag team), Dan Matha, NWA Anarchy Tag Team Championship, Michael Docimo, WWE Raw Tag Team Championship, The Club (professional wrestling), Jessie Elaban
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Team PCB" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.