Teresa Jacobo is a former mayor of Bell, California.
She is Legislative Ambassador for the American Cancer Association, and ACS CAN, Board Member of Friends of Bell Foundation (foundation for the youth), Board Member for the Southeast Education Foundation, and Board Member of the Salvation Army. Recently, she has been found to receive $100,000, along with other Bell City Council members, and is now being targeted for stealing money from the City of Bell along with 3 council members, Robert Rizzo, the former city manager, Randy Adams, the former police chief, and Angela Spaccia, the former assistant city manager. On September 21, 2010, Teresa Jacobo was arrested  along with 7 other officials from the city of Bell  and charged with misuse of city funds  and various other charges, and is one of 8 Bell officials and council members being sued by Attorney General Jerry Brown for fraud, civil conspiracy, waste of public funds and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Teresa Jacobo, Bell City Council
- The City of Bell – August 1, 2003 (PDF)
- Luis Uribe. "California Councilwoman Strives to Help Hispanic Community". Latin American Herald Tribune. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Teresa Jacobo with Century 21 Rainbow Properties in Bell, Los Angeles County, CA
- Ruben Vives, Jeff Gottlieb. (27 July 2010). "Bell council members cut salaries 90%, some will forgo pay". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/75643[dead link]
- Ruben Vives, Jeff Gottlieb. (21 September 2010). "Former City Manager Robert Rizzo among 8 Bell officials arrested". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/20/3044476/calif-city-paid-off-95000-in-city.html Archived September 24, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Nancy Pastemack. (20 September 2010). "Marysville faces more paperwork in Bell salary fallout". www.appeal-democrat.com. Archived from the original on 21 July 2012. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
This article "Teresa Jacobo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.