|🏡 Residence||Bondi Beach|
|🏫 Education||Santa Sabina College|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Anthony Minichiello|
|👶 Children||Azura Trésor|
On 22 January 2012, Terry Biviano wed Anthony Minichiello, in one of the most lavish ceremonies held at St Mary's Cathedral in Sydney. Biviano starred in the first season of WAG Nation, a reality show that documents the lives of five wives/girlfriends of Australian sportsmen.
On 2 December 2013, Anthony's wife Terry Biviano gave birth to their first child, a girl named Azura Trésor.
- "Terry Biviano and Anthony Minichiello's party for Azura". Now To Love.
- "Inside Terry Biviano's extravagant party for her two-year-old daughter Azura".
- Halliwell, Elle (28 September 2015). "Terry Biviano to host Sydney Confidential's red carpet coverage of Dally M Awards". dailytelegraph.com.au.
- "Minichiello: Terry changed my life". 27 April 2015.
- "New $3m home for the Minichiellos".
- "ANTHONY MINICHIELLO AND TERRY BIVIANO INTRODUCE THEIR DAUGHTER TO THE WORLD". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Terry Biviano" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Terry Biviano. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.