|Headquarters 🏙️||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Testbook is an Indian educational technology company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Founded in January 2014 by a group of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi alumni, Testbook prepares students for various competitive exams such as GATE, State PSC, SBI PO, IBPS PO, UPSC IAS Exam, Engineering Recruitment Exams, and SSC Exams.
The company raised INR 1.5 crore (equivalent to under $250,000) in funding from LetsVenture and Ah! Ventures in 2014. In 2017, Testbook secured series A funding from Matrix Partners. Prior to this, Testbook had also received funding from S. Chand and Utsav Somani of AngelList, among other investors. In 2020, Testbook raised another INR 60 Cr ($8.3 Mn) from Iron Pillar.
- National Startup Awards in the Education & Skill Development Sector category awarded by Union Minister Piyush Goyal in 2020.
- Best Emerging Enterprise Enabling Employment in India award in 2022.
- Sil, Debarghya (2020-09-07). "This Startup Helps To Crack Government Job Exams". Entrepreneur.
- "IITians create simulation for SBI aspirants to bank on". The Indian Express. 2015-04-23.
- "'India has a scarcity of good teachers, e-learning can solve that'". The Indian Express. 2019-06-17.
- "Testbook raises funding from S Chand". The Indian Express. 2016-03-01.
- "Testbook launches SuperCoaching for govt job exam preparation". Financialexpress. 2023-01-17.
- "Tiger Global-backed edtech Classplus invests in YouTube channel offering test prep courses". Business Today. 2023-02-03.
- RUKHAIYAR, ASHISH (2020-03-15). "Testbook: An online resource for small-town job aspirants". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X.
- "Opening GATEs to public sector job aspirants: Testbook Co-founder". Financialexpress. 2019-12-09.
- "Iron Pillar leads Series B funding in ed-tech startup Testbook". VCCircle.
- Dev, Sudipta (2020-09-29). "How Testbook is helping 5 mn students to ace govt job exams". Express Computer.
- Sainul K, Abudheen. "Test prep site Testbook raises under $250K from LetsVenture, ah! Ventures, others". VCCircle.
- "S Chand exits investment in start-up Testbook". www.thehindubusinessline.com. 2022-07-26.
- Naik, Amit Raja (2020-01-08). "Testbook Raises $8.3 Mn Funding To Add More State-Level Exams". Inc42 Media.
- Mathur, Nandita (2020-01-08). "Testbook raises INR 60 crore in a Series B funding led by Iron Pillar". mint.
- "Testbook Partners With IITs For Job Preparation Training". Businessworld. 5 March 2021.
- Baliya, Rajkumar (2023-01-17). "National Startup Awards 2022 Winners List: All Categories". Gondwana University.
- "India's Fast Growth SMEs Honoured At BW Emerging Businesses". Businessworld. 24 January 2022.
This article "Testbook" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Testbook. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.