|Born||March 1, 1994 (age 24)|
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|📆 Years active||2017–present|
Kenneth Dixon, Jr. (born March 1, 1994), is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur best known by his stage name TheMainAttraction (formerly TMA, KD). He has released three albums; "Life Before TMA" (2017), "Who is TMA" (2017) and "Club Explicit" (2018).
TheMainAttraction was born in Dallas, Texas on March 1, 1994. He studied Computer Engineering at Prairie View A&M University for 2 years before quitting his studies to enroll at MediaTech Institute for Creative Arts. Eventually, he pursued a solo music career and released his first EP "Life Before TMA" in 2017.
TheMainAttraction released his first EP, "Life Before TMA" (2017), consisting of 5 songs. The TMAmediagroup contributed to the release of the lead single's "Yass Lawd" music video.
In 2016, during a radio interview at KBFB, a previously unreleased single named "Gwolla" debuted on air, featuring New Boyz. He also mentioned the production of his debut album, called "Who is TMA". The album was released in late 2017 and consists of 11 songs. The lead single' "Pesos" video was uploaded on Youtube on 28 January 2018.
In October 2018, he released his third album, "Club Explicit". The studio album features 31 tracks, including "Gwolla" and previously unreleased material.
- "TMA interview on 97.9 the Beat with Jkruz". godialy.com. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- Life Before TMA, 2017-07-07, retrieved 2018-10-17
- "Raising The Bar w/ TMA ft. New Boyz "Gwolla" [VIDEO]". 97.9 The Beat. 2017-01-17. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- Who Is TMA, 2017-12-01, retrieved 2018-10-17
- TheMainAttraction (2018-01-18), Pesos by TheMainAttraction (Official Lyric Video), retrieved 2018-10-17
- Club Explicit, 2018-10-26, retrieved 2018-10-28
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TheMainAttraction.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: TheMainAttraction|
This article "TheMainAttraction" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:TheMainAttraction. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.