The Ayurvedic Institute
|File:Ayurvedic Institute Logo.png|
|President||Vasant Lad, BAMS, MASc|
|Affiliations||National Ayurvedic Medical Association|
The Ayurvedic Institute is an Ayurvedic school and Ayurveda health spa in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was established in 1984 by Vasant Lad as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization to teach the traditional Ayurvedic medicine of India and to provide these ancient therapies. The school offers training and services in Ayurvedic healing includes herbs, nutrition, panchakarma cleansing, acupressure massage, cooking, Yoga, Sanskrit, and Jyotish (Vedic astrology). It is considered the leading Ayurvedic school in the West.
The Ayurvedic Institute is located in the North East part of Albuquerque, New Mexico The college has multiple classrooms that can accommodate up to 80 students, publishing department, retail store, yoga studio, herb department and a panchakarma department that treats up to 10 patients a week.
Notes and references
- "NAMA directory of Schools". National Ayurvedic Medical Association.
- Schmalz, David. "Monterey's Living Ayurveda clinic harnesses ancient wisdom for modern health". Monterey County Weekly. Retrieved 2020-12-05.
- "Ayurvedic Institute". Its a Trip, Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau. Archived from the original on 2011-07-26. Unknown parameter
- Miller, Korin (2020-03-02). "Knowing Your Ayurvedic Dosha Could Be The Secret To Finding The Right Eating Plan For Your Body". Women's Health. Retrieved 2020-12-05.
- "Ayurvedic Doctor Vasant Lad". Nalanda University Information.
This article "The Ayurvedic Institute" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Ayurvedic Institute. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.