The Creative Engagement Group
|Headquarters 🏙️||London, England|
Area served 🗺️
|Russ Lidsone, CEO|
|Services||Creative development, Event management, Mobile app development, Web Development, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Hybrid event, Filmmaking, Employee Engagement, Training and development,|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||WRG, The Moment, Just Communicate, Axiom|
The Creative Engagement Group is a communications group that offers a broad range of services including live experiences, film, digital & immersive virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), employee engagement, learning, healthcare communications and training.The group’s philosophy is to “Create unforgettable”.
The Creative Engagement Group is made up of four agencies:
WRG: events and experiential agency that creates and delivers live experiences, exhibitions, healthcare communications.
The Moment: film and digital agency that creates and delivers video, interactive and immersive content, learning and training.
Axiom: life sciences and training solutions agency that creates and delivers live and digital learning experiences.
Just Communicate: healthcare event company that creates and delivers live pharmaceutical events and exhibitions.
In 2016, live events agency, WRG formed an alliance with The Moment, a film and digital agency, under their private equity owners LDC. An umbrella group, The Creative Engagement Group was formed, which also included an acquisition of healthcare exhibition specialist, Just Communicate.
In 2017, The Creative Engagement Group was bought by Huntsworth Plc. In the same year, Axiom, a life sciences training agency, joined the group.
The communications group now has over 300 employees across the UK and US. Its CEO is Russ Lidstone, the former chief executive of advertising firm Havas Worldwide.
The Creative Engagement Group has its headquarters on 36 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London.
The group has offices in Manchester, Plymouth, Buckingham, Philadelphia (US) and Yardley (US).
The Creative Engagement Group has a growing reputation for providing a distinct range of strategic, creative and production services for the creation and delivery of programmes of communications activity for B2B and B2C marketing campaigns and employee engagement.
The Group offers a broad range of services including:
- Live events and meetings
- Exhibitions and environments
- Event logistics
- Web and app based digital content
- Immersive experiences (virtual reality and augmented reality)
- Hybrid and virtual meetings
- Embedded production teams in client organisations
- Film (high volume and fast turnaround, to broadcast quality)
- Healthcare communications
- Employee engagement strategy
- Learning solutions
- Medical sales & medical affairs training
70% of The Creative Engagement Group’s work is in the healthcare sector, and a significant proportion of its work in employee engagement.
As well as working with the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, the group has an international client base that includes Google, HSBC, Carnival Corporation, BBC, Deloitte.
The Group is led by CEO Russ Lidstone, COO David Sharrock.
- Official website
- Agency websites: WRG; The Moment; Just Communicate; Axiom
- Offocial website of parent company: Huntsworth
- "WRG forms alliance with The Moment agency". Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Acquisition of The Creative Engagement Group – Company Announcement - FT.com". markets.ft.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Interview: Russ Lidstone, Creative Engagement Group - Fieldmarketing". Fieldmarketing. 2016-12-15. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
This article "The Creative Engagement Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Creative Engagement Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.