The Hidden Lives
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Hidden Lives|
|Current status/schedule||Daily animation|
|Launch date||January 29, 2017|
|Preceded by||PAJ animation studio|
Search The Hidden Lives on Amazon.
The Hidden Lives , also known as Persian زندگی پنهان, is a live action animated series written and created at PAJ animation studio, published on their social networks such as Telegram, Instagram, YouTube, and Aparat . It was created on January 5, 2017, and started running daily on January 29, 2017. where, in April 2017, it had generated more than a thousand visits per week.
Edris Armaghani  added that he along with Mojtaba Mohamadi  and Peiman Meskaranian  is a great team, fully understood each other. The film uses a simple idea like a story which has been written by himself years ago with title of “Story of a Boy with a Soap Bubble”. The story was simple as any soap bubble bursts after a love failure.
Live action technique has been used in making of the series; it means the production team has mixed animated characters, which are everyday objects, with real people, whose limbs (arms and legs) only appear in the work.
- "Hidden Lives Animation in IRAN". Mehr News Agency.
- "Hidden Lives Animated Mini series". ILNA Agency.
- "Persian Wikipedia page". WikiPedia.
- "PAJ studio on Wikipedia". Persian Wikipedia.
- "Hidden Lives in IMDb". IMDb Website.
- "'Hidden Lives' inspired by 'Godfather'". IRAN Daily News.
- "Edris Armaghani in IMDb". IMDb Website.
- "Hidden things !". Roozrang Website.
- "Mojtaba Mohamadi in IMDb". IMDb Website.
- "Peiman Meskaranian in IMDb". IMDb Website.
- "PAJ Studio Producing "Hidden Lives" Live Action". IRAN News Daily Agency.
- "Animated Series 'Hidden Lives' Released Online". Financial Tribune News.
This article "The Hidden Lives" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Hidden Lives. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.