The Immigrant Story
The Immigrant Story is a non-profit organization that seeks to foster empathy and build a more inclusive community by sharing immigrant stories. Originally founded in Portland, Oregon, the organization has published over 150 biographies of immigrants to the United States on their website and regularly hosts in-person exhibits featuring their subjects.
- "Our Story". The Immigrant Story. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
- "Press". The Immigrant Story. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
- Heuer, Friderike (2020-01-13). "The new history: Dreams Deferred". Oregon ArtsWatch. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
- Casique, Emily (2020-01-10). ""Sueños Postergados" de los niños migrantes que llegan a USA". El Mundo USA. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
- "Immigration illuminated". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
The Immigrant Story (official website)
|This Oregon-volunteer or nonprofit organization related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Immigrant Story" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Immigrant Story. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.