Write Around Portland
Write Around Portland is a non-profit organization founded in 1999. It hosts free writing workshops in Portland, Oregon in partnership with other community organizations such as Street Roots. Each writing season ends with the production of an anthology and reading event. Readings have been held at Taborspace and Portland Community College Willow Creek Center.
Write Around Portland also holds workshops at HOTLIPS Pizza, Portland Art Museum, Powell's Books, and at the Write Around Portland office which is located in the Haseltine Building in downtown Portland.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. "Write Around Portland| Community-based Learning Community Connector | PCC". www.pcc.edu. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Power of Creativity: Street Roots vendors and Write Around Portland | Street Roots". news.streetroots.org. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Bits & Pieces". Oregon Local News. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "A Visit to a Write Around Portland Workshop | Attic Institute". atticinstitute.com. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Summer Writing Series with Write Around Portland - Portland Art Museum". Portland Art Museum. 2016-07-01. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "5 Writing Workshops From Write Around Portland". Portland, OR Patch. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "1000 Friends Celebrates Move to New Home | 1000 Friends of Oregon". www.friends.org. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Haseltine Building (Portland, Oregon) - Building Oregon". buildingoregon.org. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
This article "Write Around Portland" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Write Around Portland. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.