The Kootneeti is an international current-affairs magazine on Diplomacy.. Founded in 2017, the publication is an imprint of Kootneeti Mediaworks Private Limited, which is an Indian Non-Government Company classified as ‘company limited by shares’
Available both online and print, the magazine covers Geopolitics, Economy, Global Elections & Cultural Diplomacy in English, Spanish & Hindi. Also, it actively promotes the Sustainable Development Goals by the United Nations through publications and international conferences.
|Categories||Media and Publication House|
|Format||Online & Print|
|Year founded||May 2017|
|Company||Kootneeti Mediaworks Private Limited|
|Based in||New Delhi|
|Language||English, Spanish & Hindi|
Search The Kootneeti on Amazon.
The Kootneeti is co-founded by Amrita Dhillon, who's a renowned analyst on strategic affairs. She founded this publication in 2017 along with a group of veteran journalists, diplomats and highly cited authors
Amrita is also an Honorary Analyst at Buenos Aires-based Think Thank, Equilibrium Global and Bucharest-based Defense Romania.
Areas of Research and Publication
- Elections (Around the globe)
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Sustainable Development Goals
The Kootneeti has formal collaboration with number of Think Tanks and publication house around the globe. One of the most prominent name is Barcelona-based United Explanations, which is the largest collaborative online platform for International dissemination in Spanish language. Other names includes a tabloid journal on defence from the Balkans - Defense Romania and another Spanish-linguist Think Tank from Buenos Aires - Equilibrium Global. In the areas concerning the modern defence and political risk it has join hands with a Bengaluru-based COVINTS - Covert Overt Intelligence Solutions Network as a media partners.
The publication focuses on the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations, which connect the dots with Cameroon-based Africa Science Diplomacy and Policy Network and the United States-based Appeal Power.
Funding and Future Plans
The Kootneeti's Co-founder Amrita Dhillon, in an interview with Indian tabloid media Poor In Taste confirmed no political or corporate investmensts are involved in it. She also disclosed about their plans to start with India's first Web TV on International Relations in next five years.
Its office is in C-7, Sector 6, NOIDA (Delhi-NCR), India
- "The Kootneeti: Contact Information, Journalists, and Overview | Muck Rack". muckrack.com. Retrieved 2019-10-13.
- "Kootneeti Mediaworks Private Limited Information - Kootneeti Mediaworks Private Limited Company Profile, Kootneeti Mediaworks Private Limited News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- "The Kootneeti | Company Profile". The Kootneeti. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- "II Media Forum-2019 Journalistic Freedom in the Context of Human Rights, New Technologies and International Information Security". International Affairs. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- Sputnik. "Red Lines: India Won't Axe S-400, Iran Port Project to Appease Trump – Analyst". sputniknews.com. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "The Kootneeti | Company Profile". The Kootneeti. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Perfil de la organización Equilibrium Global. Buenos Aires, Argentina". Equilibrium Global (in español). Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "United Explanations | Divulgación internacional con conciencia". United Explanations. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- DCNews. "DefenseRomania.ro". www.defenseromania.ro. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "COVINTS | Tradecrafting Informations into Solutions". www.covints.com. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Asian Century Institute - The Kootneeti and Asian Century Institute launch international partnership". asiancenturyinstitute.com. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "The Kootneeti and Africa Science Diplomacy and Policy Network (ASDPN) launch International Collaboration". The Kootneeti. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Network partners with the kootneeti – ASDPN". Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Interview with Amrita Dhillon: World of Online Journalism and Fake News | Young Entrepreneurs". Poor In Taste. 2019-08-20. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
Category:International relations Category:Diplomacy Category:Foreign policy and strategy think tanks Category:Magazines Category:Indian foreign policy writers Category:Think tanks based in Asia Category:Geopolitics Category:Pakistan Air Force Category:Indian Air Force Category:China-focused think tanks Category:Chinese diplomats Category:American foreign policy writers Category:Elections Category:Elections and Referendums articles by quality
This article "The Kootneeti" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Kootneeti. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.