The Pale Man (film)
|The Pale Man|
|Directed by||John Lerchen|
|Produced by||John Lerchen|
|Written by||John Lerchen|
|Music by||Misha Segal|
Forever Safe Productions
Search The Pale Man (film) on Amazon.
The Pale Man is a 2017 American mystery film directed by John Lerchen and starring Taylor Bostwick, Austin Turner and Bruce Spielbauer. The movie was filmed in Muncie, Indiana under Lerchen's Chicago based banner, Forever Safe Productions. During production Lerchen gave cinematographer Eric Liberacki the script for The Lurker, which they would later go on to create together.
The movie centers on a missing person's case, when a woman gets stuck in a small town after her car breaks down. She develops a strange illness and must solve the mystery aided by a "pale man" down the hall. The film is based off of a 1920s short story of the same name, written by Julius Long.
- Taylor Bostwick
- Austin Turner
- Bruce Spielbauer
- Tom McElroy
- Jay Cullen
- Jane Baxter Miller
- Tracey Green
- Scott Myers
Omendata on IMDb said the movie "Started really well, nice camera action and a good beginning; the director has created a sinister atmosphere reminiscent of Children of the Corn and the music was spot on but the film just dragged on as there was very little story and what it was is just a very basic murder mystery that could have been an episode of Murder She Wrote."
- "Filmmaker spotlights Muncie for movie". The Star Press. 2016-08-30. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- "Movie Makers - Ind. Weekend Video Extra". youtube. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Slasher Feature The Lurker Takes a Bow with Scout Taylor-Compton April 14th". Voices From The Balcony. 2020-03-10. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- "Gomez's sci-fi feature winning accolades on fest route". Reel Chicago. 2016-09-07. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- "Filming In Muncie to Wrap Soon". Woof Boom News. 2016-08-31. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- "The Pale Man, By Julius Long". DrunkenPenWriting. 2017-10-01. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
- "Nice atmosphere and camerawork but no story". Omendata. 2018-05-27. Retrieved 14 March 2021.
This article "The Pale Man (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Pale Man (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.