The Purity of Vengeance
|The Purity of Vengeance|
|Directed by||Christoffer Boe|
|Written by||Nikolaj Arcel|
|Based on||The Purity of Vengeance by Jussi Adler-Olsen|
|Starring||Nikolaj Lie Kaas|
|Distributed by||Nordisk Film|
The Purity of Vengeance is a 2018 Danish action crime film, directed by Christoffer Boe, based on the novel by Jussi Adler-Olsen. It stars Nikolaj Lie Kaas and Fares Fares, and is the fourth film in the Department Q film series.
The film was released on October 4, 2018 to mostly positive response from critics, and became the highest-grossing film in the series, selling over 700.000 tickets in Denmark.
- Nikolaj Lie Kaas as Carl Mørck
- Fares Fares as Assad
- Johanne Louise Schmidt as Rose
- Søren Pilmark as Marcus Jacobsen
- Morten Kirkskov as Lars Bjørn
- Anders Juul as Gunnar
- Fanny Bornedal as Nete
- "Anmeldere kalder Journal 64 den bedste film i serien". Berlingske.dk. October 4, 2018.
- Nygaard, Kristian Dam (November 22, 2018). "'Journal 64' slår danmarksrekord: Nu ærgrer instruktøren sig over for lav løn" – via www.bt.dk.
|This film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Category:Danish crime films Category:2019 films
The Purity of Vengeance. I have added references.
This article "The Purity of Vengeance" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Purity of Vengeance. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.