The Rugrats Files
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Rugrats Files is a series of children's books based on the Rugrats animated television series. There are five books in the series, each written by a different author. They have a common theme of time travel, with the babies going back in time to different periods and places.
The books[edit | edit source]
- The Quest for the Holey Pail by Sarah Willson (2000)
- The Case of the Missing Gold by David Lewman (2000)
- The Rugrats join the California Gold Rush in 1849
- Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Milk by Kitty Richards (2000)
- The Rugrats meet Blackbeard, the eighteenth-century pirate, who kidnaps Angelica thinking she is a princess
- Tale of an Unfinished Masterpiece by Maria Rosado (2001)
- The Rugrats go back to the age of the dinosaurs
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Children's literature : List of Middle-earth animals, Satyajit Ray, Catherine S. Snodgrass, Sammy & Sue Go Green Too!, Toad Catchers' Creek, Mottainai Grandma, Transformers: Rescue Bots (toyline)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "The Rugrats Files" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Rugrats Files. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.