The Rugrats Files
The Rugrats Files is a series of children's books based on the Rugrats animated television series. There are five books in the series, each written by a different author. They have a common theme of time travel, with the babies going back in time to different periods and places.
- The Quest for the Holey Pail by Sarah Willson (2000)
- The Rugrats go back to the age of King Arthur, with Tommy's pail standing in for the Holy Grail
- The Case of the Missing Gold by David Lewman (2000)
- The Rugrats join the California Gold Rush in 1849
- Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Milk by Kitty Richards (2000)
- The Rugrats meet Blackbeard, the eighteenth-century pirate, who kidnaps Angelica thinking she is a princess
- Tale of an Unfinished Masterpiece by Maria Rosado (2001)
- The Rugrats meet Leonardo da Vinci in sixteenth-century Italy
- In Search of Reptar by Steven Banks (2002)
- The Rugrats go back to the age of the dinosaurs
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Rusty (fictional locomotive), Stan Lee (Judge Dredd), Bicycle Hills, Joey Pigza, Mildred Hubble, Jon Turley, Aussie Nibbles
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "The Rugrats Files" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Rugrats Files. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.