The Set-Up (1995 film)
|Directed by||Strathford Hamilton|
|Produced by||Julia Verdin|
Tommy 'Tiny' Lister
Vince Deadrick Jr.
Scott L. Schwartz
|Music by||Conrad Pope|
|Edited by||Marcy Hamilton|
Search The Set-Up (1995 film) on Amazon.
The Set-Up is a 1995 American crime thriller film directed by Strathford Hamilton and starring Billy Zane. It was based on the 1977 novel My Laugh Comes Last by James Hadley Chase
Charlie Thorpe (Billy Zane), a security systems expert, is caught during a robbery. When he get released from prison, a bank owner hires him to design a fool-proof system during the refurbishing of his bank. After he has completed the system, he begins getting blackmailed, to break his system.
- Billy Zane as Charles Thorpe
- Mia Sara as Gina Sands
- James Russo as Kliff
- James Coburn as Jeremiah Cole
- Louis Mandylor as Pauly
- Tommy 'Tiny' Lister as Leon (as Tiny 'Zeus' Lister)
- Mark Rolston as Ray Harris
- Margaret Avery as Olivia Dubois
- Lisa Collins as Elizabeth
- Vince Deadrick Jr. as Officer Jones
- Shannon Wilcox as Mrs. Cole
- Paula O'Hara as Julia (as Paula Coburn)
- Ed Wasser as Cop #1
- Brent Morris as Cop #2
- Tom Muzila as Boxer
- Stephen Lofaro as Manager
- Roy Jenson as Older Guard
- Kevin McLaughlin as Young Guard
- Scott L. Schwartz as Maniac (uncredited)
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Set-Up (1995 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Set-Up (1995 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.