The Sholay Girl
New article name goes here new article content ...
The Sholay Girl
The Sholay Girl is based on the life of Reshma Pathan, who is said to be Hindi cinema's first stuntwoman. Actress Bidita Bag plays the role of Reshma Pathan. An original film will be streamed on 8 March, International Women's Day on ZEE5 platform.     
The WikiProject banner below should be moved to this article's talk page.
If this is a demonstration of the template, please set the parameter
The film starts in 1974, on the sets of Sholay, where the stunt woman Reshma is doing the famous ‘chal dhanno… basanti ki jaan khatre me hai’ ! tonga chasing stunt for the actress ‘Hema Malini’. The tonga overturns and we show a very badly injured Reshma. In a flash back the story goes back to her childhood. We show how her childhood came to an abrupt end, when her mother was arrested by police for smuggling of rice.
|The Sholey Girl|
|Directed by||Aditya Sapordar|
|Produced by||Sai and Srabani Deodhar|
- Bandyopadhyay, Bohni (March 2, 2019). "Streaming Now: Amazon Prime's Made In Heaven, ZEE5's Sholay Girl Queued Up For Women's Day". News18.com. Retrieved March 3, 2019.
- Lookhar, Mayur (21 Feb 2019). "ZEE5's The Sholay Girl with Bidita Bag to be streamed from 8 March". Cinestaan.com. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- online correspondent, mid-day (Feb 21, 2019). "Bidita Bag will be seen as Hema Malini's body double in The Sholay Girl". Mid-day.com. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- "Reshma Pathan's life story comes to streaming with The Sholay Girl". Thedigitalhash.com. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- Chronicle, Web Desk (Feb 19, 2019). "Bidita Bag Will Be Seen As Hema Malini's Body Double". Thechronicle.in. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- Entertainment, Desk (March 3, 2019). "The Sholay Girl trailer: Bidita Bag stars as India's first stuntwoman Reshma Pathan". Indianexpress.com. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
This article "The Sholay Girl" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Sholay Girl. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.