The Western Investor
The Western Investor
|Also known as||Feisty, The Mean Reds|
|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Members||Heidi Ernest, Drew Pirie, Rob Walter, Gareth Eaves|
The Western Investor is a Canadian indie pop band from Vancouver, signed to the indie label Sci Con Records. The foursome have also performed as Feisty and The Mean Reds. The band members are Heidi Ernest, her husband Gareth Eaves, Drew Pirie, and Rob Walter.
Their single "If You Wanna Go" from This Beautiful Town was on frequent rotation at CBC Radio 3. Feisty's "Big Life" appeared on the 2000 PlayStation game NHL Rock the Rink. They also made appearances on the Rogers Cable television show Daytime and had two songs featured in the film Better Than Chocolate.
- 2006: This Beautiful Town
Other articles of the topic Music of Canada : The Latency, Stuart Brawley, Calm Down It's Monday, Asunder (Canadian band), List of one-hit wonders in Canada, List of Canadian blues societies, The Kramdens
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of bands from Canada
- Music of Vancouver
- Craig Norris (2007-04-27). "The R3-30: Week Ending May 3rd, 2007". CBC Radio 3. Retrieved 2007-05-06.[permanent dead link]
- articles with dead external links%5d%5d%5b%5bCategory:Articles with dead external links from October 2017%5d%5d[%5b%5bWikipedia:Link rot|dead link%5d%5d] "NHL Rock the Rink > Credits" Check
|url=value (help). Allgame. Retrieved 2007-05-06.
- " Original Soundtrack Better Than Chocolate". AllMusic, Review by Stacia Proefrock
- The Western Investor official website
- The Western Investor at MySpace
- The Western Investor at CBC Music
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Western Investor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Western Investor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.