Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This Person Does Not Exist
This Person Does Not Exist (ThisPersonDoesNotExist.com) is a website showcasing fully automated human image synthesis by endlessly generating images that look like facial portraits of human faces using StyleGAN, a novel generative adversarial network (GAN) created by Nvidia researchers. The website was published in February 2019 by Phillip Wang. The technology has drawn comparison with Deep fakes and the tells of poker, and its potential usage for sinister purposes has been bruited.
Others articles of the Topic Art : Artistic scandal, Velied, Troye Sivan
Others articles of the Topic Computer science : Blockchain
Others articles of the Topic Photography : Macro photography, Homafaran allegiance, Photography, Walthamstow & District Photographic Society
- This Person Does Not Exist official website
- A Style-Based Generator Architecture for Generative Adversarial Networks
- StyleGAN code at GitHub.com
- Horev, Rani (2018-12-26). "Style-based GANs – Generating and Tuning Realistic Artificial Faces". Lyrn.AI. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- Paez, Danny (2019-02-13). "This Person Does Not Exist Is the Best One-Off Website of 2019". Inverse (website). Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- Beschizza, Rob (2019-02-15). "This Person Does Not Exist". Boing-Boing. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- msmash, n/a (2019-02-14). "'This Person Does Not Exist' Website Uses AI To Create Realistic Yet Horrifying Faces". Slashdot. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
This article "This Person Does Not Exist" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:This Person Does Not Exist. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.