Thomas & Solomon LLP
Thomas & Solomon LLP is an employment law firm located in Rochester, New York that represents plaintiffs in employment matters.
In 1993, Lonny Dolin left the Rochester, New York firm of Harris Beach to form a practice dedicated to the representation of individuals with employment issues. Her handling of multimillion-dollar cases and contribution to the body of employment law, through publications and participation in leading employment law organizations, earned Dolin a strong local and national reputation as one of the country's leading litigators. In November 2000, the current firm was created when J. Nelson Thomas  and Patrick J. Solomon, then employment attorneys at Rochester's Nixon Peabody, the largest law firm in the state outside of New York City, joined Dolin to form Dolin, Thomas & Solomon LLP.
- Thomas & Solomon LLP: The Employment Attorneys
- Hospital Overtime Potential Class Action
- Paychex Class Action
- The Body Shop Class Action
- Dick's Sporting Goods PGA Golf Professional Class Action
- NVR, Inc. Class Action
- Alderwoods/SCI Class Action
- United Financial Class Action
- ^ Staying on Top of Your Game by J. Nelson Thomas, GPSolo Magazine, April/May 2006.
- ^ National Law Journal 250, 2000 Law.com chart of NLJ 250. Nixon Peabody placed 54th in the United States.
- ^ Trio Forms a New Law Firm by Mary Chao, Democrat & Chronicle, October 30, 2000.
- ^ Three Litigators Form Employment Law Firm by Jill Miller, The Daily Record, November 22, 2000.
- ^ Entrepreneurial Attorneys Venture Out by Lori Gable, Rochester Business Journal, October 17, 2003.
- ^ Catching Up Reveals One Victory, One Broken Dream by Denise-Marie Santiago, Democrat and Chronicle, May 12, 2006.
- ^ Hospital Settles Ethnic Bias Case by Joy Davia, Democrat and Chronicle, May 10, 2006.
- ^ MCC Faces Discrimination Suit by Matthew Daneman, Democrat and Chronicle, Local, 3B, November 2, 2004.
- ^ Election Eve Controversy by Katrina Irwin, WROC-TV News Story, November 1, 2004.
- ^ Caution: Love at Work by Lauri Githens Hatch, Democrat and Chronicle, Living, C, August 8, 2004.
- ^ Creeped Out - Speak Out Against Co-Worker Harassment by Joy Davia, Democrat and Chronicle, Sunday Business, E, May 9, 2004.
- ^ War's Call on Workers is Stress on Business by Joy Davia, Democrat and Chronicle, Business, 14D, March 21, 2003.
This article "Thomas & Solomon LLP" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Thomas & Solomon LLP. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.