Manchester, England10 November 1990
|Occupation||Former Character actor|
|Television||Coronation Street (1990-2000)|
Thomas Ormson (born 10 November 1990) is a former English actor who played David Platt on Coronation Street from 1990 to 2000, when he left the serial to pursue other interests. He acted alongside Sean Wilson, Helen Worth, Lynsay King, Emma Collinge and Adam Rickitt. Jack P. Shepherd took over his role in 2000. Ormson has not had any other acting or television roles or appearances since then.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
|1990-2000||Coronation Street||TV||David Platt||Series Regular, 409 episodes|
|1999||This Morning||TV||Himself||Guest, episode dated 24 May 1999|
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "PICTURES: 'Corrie' Stars Turn Out To Remember A Street Legend". The Huffington Post UK. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- English, Paul. "Killing Jo's son Franco could upset the public, says River City actress Morag Calder". dailyrecord. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- Owens, Nick. "Coronation Street's Tina returns as the new Bet Lynch". mirror. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- Qureshi, Yakub. "From Daphne Moon to Michelle Collins... Are these the worst Mancunian accents of all time?". men. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Coronation Street: Paula Lane praises Jack P Shepherd for David Platt's evolution from nutjob to doting dad Unreality TV". Unreality TV. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Thomas Ormson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Thomas Ormson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.