Founders Christian Møller and Søren Winding
Tigerspring is a music publisher, management company and record label with offices in Copenhagen and London. The company was founded in 2006 by Christian Møller and Søren Winding.
Since the beginning of 2006, Tigerspring and their clients have actively contributed to global releases with artists such as Dua Lipa, Jonas Brothers, Shawn Mendes, The Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Pink, P. Diddy, Kid Cudi, Nas, Celine Dion and many more, earning the company several chart-topping records in various countries including the USA.
The artists and songwriters of Tigerspring have created the music for several TV-shows and movies such as recent blockbusters directed by Will Ferrell and Tim Burton, while also providing the sound landscape for international campaigns by Apple, Porsche, Google, Samsung, Netflix, HBO and many more.
Christian Møller and Søren Winding, who are both former students of Music Management at the Royal Danish Music Conservatorium, founded Tigerspring in the summer of 2006. Christian, a former member of early 2000s Danish indie darlings Moon Gringo and Søren, a former DJ and employee of EMI Music Denmark both share a love of quality music and launched Tigerspring with the idea of creating a new kind of independent music company.
The Tigerspring roster consists of:
Sly, also known as Sylvester Sivertsen, is a Danish producer and songwriter. Sly has previously co-written and produced for The Chainsmokers, Jonas Brothers, Liam Payne, Cheat Codes and more. He has recently been recording with Dua Lipa, Shawn Mendes, MØ, Sigrid, etc. In 2020, Sly released his first single as a solo artist, Cotton Candy feat. Emily Warren. Sly has won a BMI award for producing Side Effects by The Chainsmokers.
Cleo Tighe is a British songwriter who has written songs for Keith Urban, Pink, Charli XCX, Zedd, Gryffin, Kehlani, Nasty Cherry and more. Cleo excels in melody and lyrics, and she is writing with some of the most prominent writers in the industry such as The Monsters & Strangerz, Brian Lee, Amy Allen, Blake Slatkin, Andrew Wells, Jussifer and more.
Mattis is a Danish singer and songwriter who is known for his unique sound, also known as "Viking Soul". Apart from releasing his own music, Mattis has worked with Danish artists such as Clara and Isam B.
Sam Preston is a British songwriter who enjoyed early success as the lead singer of The Ordinary Boys with several chart topping hits, before turning to write for others. Sam has records out with Jessie Ware, Nas, Liam Payne, Cheat Codes, Maggie Lindemann, Nina Nesbitt, Gryffin, Tom Walker, etc.
Tommy Baxter is a British producer and founding member of the group Ritual. As well as Ritual's artist project, Tommy has written for the likes of Dua Lipa, 6lack, Kevin Abstract, Little Mix, Grace Carter, Tove Styrke etc. Tommy has also worked with songwriters such as Emily Warren, Ali Tamposi, Brian Lee, Delacey, Kamille, Madison Love, Amy Allen & Cleo Tighe.
Karl-Frederik Reichhardt is a Danish songwriter who has worked with written and produced for Aura Dione, Troels Gustavsen, Aksglæde, Ea Kaya, Maximillian, and many more. Karl-Frederik is the son of actor Peter Reichhardt and playwright Line Knutzon.
David "Dehiro" Mørup is a Danish songwriter and producer who was worked with Lukas Graham, Clara, John Newman, Steve Aoki, Shy Martin and many more.
MGHTY is a collaboration between Tigerspring and the artists behind Infernal, Paw Lagermann and Lina Rafn. They make electronic music that has been used widely in TV and advertisements.
Choir of Young Believers is a musical project of singer, songwriter and guitarist Jannis Noya Makrigannis. COYB is signed to Tigerspring Record with a licensing deal with Ghostly International. In 2009, Choir of Young Believers released the debut album ‘This Is For The White In Your Eyes, which received great reviews by both NPR and The Guardian. Choir of Young Believers has won several awards including a Danish Music Award as New Danish Artist of the Year (2009). In the late winter and early spring 2014, Choir of Young Believers went on support tour on Depeche Mode’s ‘Delta Machine Tour’.
- I Got You On Tape
- Jörgen Elofsson
- List of record labels
- "Dansker laver hit til P. Diddy". Politiken (in dansk). 2008-01-25. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Danske hitsnedkere topper i udlandet". Politiken (in dansk). 2013-02-24. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "SYNC & CUTS". Tigerspring. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Tigerspring: Forretning med personlighed".
- "Sylvester har lavet hits for de største stjerner - nu går han solo: 'Det er da skide uhyggeligt'". DR (in dansk). 2020-08-23. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- Robles, Jonathan. "Sly makes magnetic debut with 'Cotton Candy,' featuring Emily Warren". Variance Magazine. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "2020 BMI London Awards". BMI.com. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Cleo Tighe". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Mattis Jakobsen". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Sam Preston". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "Karl-Frederik Reichhardt". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- Mikkelsen, Annemette (2019-04-01). "3 x Reichhardt: Kan du se ligheden?". BILLED-BLADET (in dansk). Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- "David Mørup". Discogs. Retrieved 2021-01-08.
- "Exclusive First Listen: Choir of Young Believers".
- "New band of the day – No 481: Choir of Young Believers". 9 February 2009.
- "Hvem vandt i Danish Music Awards". 28 February 2009.
This article "Tigerspring" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tigerspring. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.