Tim Hamilton (actor)
|Born||Přerov, Moravia, Czech Republic|
|Other names||Tim Hamilton|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
Awards and nominations[edit | edit source]
- 2004 GayVN Awards winner Best Actor - Foreign Release in "Greek Holiday 1-2" (Bel Ami).
- 2008 Golden Dickie Awards nominee for Best Major Studio Twink Performer - Bottom.
- 2008 GayVN Awards nominee for Best Actor - Foreign Release in "Knockout" (Falcon International).
Selected videography[edit | edit source]
- 2000: 101 Men - Part 8
- 2000: Flings
- 2001: CoverBoys
- 2003: Just for Fun
- 2004: Greek Holiday Part 1: Cruising the Aegean
- 2004: Greek Holiday Part 2: Cruising Mykonos
- 2005: Lukas in Love Part 1
- 2005: Lukas in Love Part 2
- 2005: The Private Life of Tim Hamilton
- 2005: Too Many Boys 1
- 2007: Red Hot Chili Sex
- 2007: Knockout
- 2014: " Varied Shorts and Features" @ www.TimHamiltonStar.com
In print[edit | edit source]
- 2001: Vogue Hommes International — Spring/Summer
- 2002: Bel Ami Calendar
- 2002: Freshmen/Next Generation
- 2011: Boyfriend of the Month 2011 calendar
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- Adult Erotic Gay Video Awards (Grabbys)
- Grabby recipients
- Discontinued gay pornography awards
- Gay Erotic Video Awards
- List of gay porn movie studios
- List of gay porn magazines
References[edit | edit source]
- "GayVN Awards past winners (select year from droplist)". AVN.
- "2008 Golden Dickie Award Nominations". RAD Video. 1 March 2008.
- Keeneye Reeves. "Feature: 2008 GayVN Award Winners (winners and nominations)". TLA Video.
[edit | edit source]
- Tim Hamilton on IMDb
- Tim Hamilton at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Tim Hamilton at the Adult Film Database
|GayVN Awards for Best Actor—Foreign Release
for Greek Holiday 1-2
for Lukas in Love
This article "Tim Hamilton (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Tim Hamilton (actor)/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.