Tip of the day
A tip of the day is a snippet of practical advice that may be offered on a daily basis to users and readers of a website, newspaper, magazine, software program or media broadcast.
Broadcast media[edit | edit source]
Some radio and TV broadcasters have used a 'tip of the day' service to their users. This may be in the form of practical health advice, lifestyle choices or, as the name might indicate, betting suggestions.
Software examples[edit | edit source]
Some computer programs, such as those in older versions of the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word and MS Excel, will display a tip of the day when they are started. Other programs that have a tip of the day feature include:
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Education : Learning by teaching, Pattie W. Van Hook, Testbook, BookFi, Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology, Jake W. Cameron, List of Toronto District School Board elementary schools
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Tip Of The Day: Essential First Aid From Dr Mark Porter". HuffPost UK. June 18, 2009. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Farrelly, Matthew C; Hussin, Altijani; Bauer, Ursula E (December 2007). "Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of television, radio and print advertisements in promoting the New York smokers' quitline". Tobacco Control. 16 (Suppl 1): i21–i23. doi:10.1136/tc.2007.019984. ISSN 0964-4563. PMC 2598515. PMID 18048625.
- "Tip of the Day". BridalGuide. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Tip Of The Day – Know Your Rights If You're On Maternity Leave". HuffPost UK. June 26, 2009. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Tip of the Day". Sky Sports. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Racing tip of the day". Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Best Tip Of The Day | BettingTips4you". BettingTips4you.com | House Of Betting Tips. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Show the Tip of the Day when an Office program starts". Microsoft. Retrieved April 11, 2007.
- Taxali (April 1, 2001). Pc Software For Windows 98 Made Simple. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. pp. 190, 428. ISBN 978-0-07-040306-2.
- "12.4. Tip of the Day". docs.gimp.org. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Menu Help – Maxthon 1.x – Maxthon Wiki". wiki.maxthon.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "SQL Developer User's Guide". docs.oracle.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "WinZip – Hints and Tips". www.winzip.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
[edit | edit source]
|This graphical user interface article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Tip of the day" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tip of the day. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.