Tip of the day
A tip of the day is a snippet of practical advice that may be offered on a daily basis to users and readers of a website, newspaper, magazine, software program or media broadcast.
Broadcast media[edit | edit source]
Some radio and TV broadcasters have used a 'tip of the day' service to their users. This may be in the form of practical health advice, lifestyle choices or, as the name might indicate, betting suggestions.
Software examples[edit | edit source]
Some computer programs, such as those in older versions of the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word and MS Excel, will display a tip of the day when they are started. Other programs that have a tip of the day feature include:
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Education : BookFi, List of Toronto District School Board elementary schools, School, Dave Norris (Louisiana politician), Consular & Diplomatic Service University (CDSU), Learning by teaching, Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Tip Of The Day: Essential First Aid From Dr Mark Porter". HuffPost UK. June 18, 2009. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Farrelly, Matthew C; Hussin, Altijani; Bauer, Ursula E (December 2007). "Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of television, radio and print advertisements in promoting the New York smokers' quitline". Tobacco Control. 16 (Suppl 1): i21–i23. doi:10.1136/tc.2007.019984. ISSN 0964-4563. PMC 2598515. PMID 18048625.
- "Tip of the Day". BridalGuide. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Tip Of The Day – Know Your Rights If You're On Maternity Leave". HuffPost UK. June 26, 2009. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Tip of the Day". Sky Sports. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Racing tip of the day". Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Best Tip Of The Day | BettingTips4you". BettingTips4you.com | House Of Betting Tips. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Show the Tip of the Day when an Office program starts". Microsoft. Retrieved April 11, 2007.
- Taxali (April 1, 2001). Pc Software For Windows 98 Made Simple. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. pp. 190, 428. ISBN 978-0-07-040306-2.
- "12.4. Tip of the Day". docs.gimp.org. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Menu Help – Maxthon 1.x – Maxthon Wiki". wiki.maxthon.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "SQL Developer User's Guide". docs.oracle.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "WinZip – Hints and Tips". www.winzip.com. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
[edit | edit source]
|This graphical user interface article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Tip of the day" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tip of the day. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.