To Let Ambadi Talkies
|To let Ambadi Talkies|
|Directed by||Sakkir Madathil|
|Produced by||Haris M|
Search To Let Ambadi Talkies on Amazon.
To Let Ambadi Talkies  is a 2014 Malayalam romantic comedy film directed by Sakkir Madathil and Cinematography by Elban krishna . This film marks the acting debut of Sinil Sainudeen and Arjun Ashok, who are the sons of actors A. C. Zainuddin and Harisree Ashokan respectively.
- Sinil Sainudeen as Manu
- Arjun Ashok as Antony
- Mukesh as Circle Inspector Jayashankar
- Nadirshah as Rahman
- Kottayam Nazeer as Sub Inspector
- Kalabhavan Shajon as Sasankan
- Harisree Ashokan as Esthappaan
- Vijayaraghavan as Raghavan
- Mamukkoya as Thangal
- Sivaji Guruvayoor as Vasudevan
- Devika Nambiar as Anna
- Swarna Thomas as Madhurima
- "To let Ambadi Talkies in love with movies". Mathrubhuminews.in.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "To Let Ambadi Talkies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:To Let Ambadi Talkies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.