|Born||January 19, 1977|
|🏫 Education||Boston University|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Television||Young Sheldon, First in Human, Last Chance Hospital, and The Monarchy is Going to Sh*t|
Jim Parsons (m. 2017)
Todd Spiewak (born January 19, 1977 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American television producer, known for his work on Young Sheldon and several other television shows. He is married to Jim Parsons, who played Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory and was also the narrator for Young Sheldon. Spiewak and Parsons were in a relationship for 15 years, before getting married in 2017.
Todd graduated from Boston University in 1999, with a bachelor's degree in fine arts in graphic design.
- A Kid Like Jake (2018)
- Young Sheldon (2017–present)
- Special (2019–present)
- Call Me Kat (2020)
- The Monarchy Is Going to Sh*t (TBA)
- "Jim Parsons Explains Why He and Todd Spiewak Waited Nearly 15 Years to Get Married". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Who is Todd Spiewak? Jim Parsons husband Wiki Bio, height, net worth". Affair Post. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- Young Sheldon, retrieved 2020-03-13
- First in Human (2017) - IMDb, retrieved 2020-03-13
- "The Monarchy is Going to Sh*t | TV Guide". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Last Chance Hospital | TV Guide". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
This article "Todd Spiewak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Todd Spiewak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.