|Birth name||តក់ និមល (Tok Nimol)|
|Born||April 15, 1993|
Kampong Cham Province, Cambodia
|Origin||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Genres||Hip Hop • Rap • Pop|
|Occupation(s)||Singer • songwriter|
|Instruments||Drum • guitar|
Tok Nimol (Khmer: តក់ និមល; born April 15, 1993) is a male singer in Cambodia. He records for Cambodian production company Banlung. He started his career as a singer in 2015. Many people known him as well after he showed his talent in Cambodia's Got Talent.
- 2015: Do The Most You Can
- 2016: I Won't Be Here Forever
- 2017: Seven Hundred and Sixty Nine Sins
- 2017: Chheam Pich
- Long Sneh Neary Banlung (2016)
- Rumchong Brae Por (2017)
- The Voice Cambodia (season 1) 2014 on Hang Meas HDTV
- Cambodia's Got Talent (season 1) 2015 on Hang Meas HDTV
- Cambodia 200 Million Money Drop on Hang Meas HDTV
- នេះនែ!...បេក្ខភាព Cambodia's Got Talent ត្រូវប្រកួតវគ្គផ្ដាច់ព្រ័ត្រយប់នេះ. Retrieved February 2, 2015.
- ព្រាប សុវត្ថិ ខាត់ សុឃីម និងនាយ កុយ ចាប់ដៃគ្នាជាគណកម្មការ ក្នុងកម្មវិធី Cambodia's Got Talent. Retrieved June 14, 2014.
|This article on a Cambodian singer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Tok Nimol" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tok Nimol. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.