Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Top of the World (The Pussycat Dolls song)
|"Top of the World"|
|File:Top of the World (Pussycat Dolls song) coverart.jpg|
|Promotional single by The Pussycat Dolls|
|from the album Doll Domination|
|Released||February 3, 2009|
|Songwriter(s)||Evan "Kidd" Bogart, Erika Nuri, David Quiñones, Calvin Cenon|
|Producer(s)||Calvo Da Gr8|
"Top of the World" is a dance-pop song by the American girl group The Pussycat Dolls, released only in United States and Canada on February 3, 2009. It managed to peak at number 79 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and 53 on the Canadian Hot 100.
The song was produced by Calvo Da Gr8 and written by The Writing Camp. The song was included on a 2009 re-issue of Doll Domination, which was also released internationally. In Australia it was included on Doll Domination 2.0, a compilation album featuring 10 of the songs from the 2009 re-issue. However, the song was not included on any British or Irish edition of the album. The song was featured as the theme song of the MTV reality series The City.
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||53|
|US Billboard Hot 100||79|
|United States||February 3, 2009|
- ""Top of the World" writing credits". Broadcast Music Incorporated. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- "Top of the World – Single The Pussycat Dolls". iTunes. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- Vena, Jocelyn (2009-04-03). "Pussycat Dolls Put A New Twist On Doll Domination With Re-Release". MTV. MTV Networks. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "The Pussycat Dolls Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "The Pussycat Dolls Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics
This article "Top of the World (The Pussycat Dolls song)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Top of the World (The Pussycat Dolls song). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.