Toppr ( Haygot Education Pvt Ltd )
|Industry||Edtech, distance education, m-learning|
|Founded 📆||April 2013|
|Founder 👔||Zishaan Hayath|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Toppr Learning App|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||EasyPrep and Manch|
Toppr is a K12 company with BYJU'S, Vedantu, and Unacademy as its primary competitors.
In July 2020 , Toppr raised funding of Rs 350 crore ($46.8 Million). 
Products and services
The company provides its services to the students from Class 5 to 12 and primarily for CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). It also provides exam preparation courses and online.
Toppr also provides a doubt solving service and live class service to K–12 students.
In July 2020, Toppr introduced a product for kids to learn coding known as Toppr Codr.
On 2nd April 2013, the company was registered under the name of Toppr Technologies Private Limited. 
In May 2015, Toppr raised $10 Million in the second round of funding from Fidelity Ventures, SAIF Partners, and Helion Venture Partners.
In October 2015, Toppr raised $2 Million in debt funding from InnoVen Capital.
In December 2018, Toppr raised $35 Million Series C funding from Kaizen Private Equity.
Awards and recognitions
|Year||Award or recognition||Result|
|2015||CB Insights - Top 10 Hottest Startups||Won|
|2017||IAMAI India Digital Awards - Best education website||Won|
|2017||AWS Mobility Award - Best emerging company in education||Won|
|2018||Indian Education Awards - Best education platform||Won|
|2020||IAMAI India Digital Awards - Best tech for education||Won|
- Soni, Sandeep (27 February 2016). "Topping the Growth". Entrepreneur India. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "Toppr". Owler. 2020-08-11. Unknown parameter
- "Toppr's Competitors, Revenue, Number of Employees, Funding and Acquisitions". Owler. Retrieved 11 August 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Ed-tech firm Toppr raises Rs 350 crore in series D funding". The Financial Express. 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2020-08-11.
- Chanchlani, Madhav. "SAIF Partners, Helion Ventures to invest Rs 12 crore in Toppr.com". Economic Times. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Kurup, Rajesh. "Toppr.com acquires exam preparation platform EasyPrep". Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Pagan Research! Online B2B Lead Database Intelligence Website". paganresearch.io. Retrieved 2020-08-11.
- weeks, Mashable News Staff 3; Days, 5 (2020-07-16). "Amidst Rise In Digital Education, Toppr Announces One-On-One Coding Classes For Kids". Mashable India. Retrieved 2020-08-11.
- Singh, Rajiv. "Toppr: From the old school". Forbes. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Toppr". Crunchbase. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Inc42, Team. "Zishaan Hayath's Edtech Startup Toppr Grabs $10 Mn From Fidelity, Saif & Helion". Inc42. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Chathurvedula, Sadhana. "Toppr raises $2 million in venture-debt from InnoVen Capital". Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Kondalamahanty, Aditya. "Edtech Startup Toppr Raises $35 Mn From Kaizen, SAIF Partners To Increase Brand Visibility". Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Toppr - CB Insights". CB Insights. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- Partners, IAMAI. "IAMAI - India Digital Awards". IAMAI. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- Partners, SAIF. "Toppr - SAIF Partners". SAIF | Partners. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- "Toppr: Revolutionizing Learning". SARC Blog. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- Europe, EdtechX. "CenturyTech, iHeed, FutureLearn, TouchSurgery, Eneza Education and Interacpedia Announced as Winners of the Annual 2019 EdTechXGlobal All Star Awards". EdtechX Europe. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- "IAMAI - Indian Digital Awards". IAMAI. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Toppr" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Toppr. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.