|Headquarters 🏙️||Burbank, California|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Years active||2015 – present|
|Total views||1.1 billion|
|Updated January 2020|
Totally TV, (formerly Disney Toys Fan), is an American YouTube channel owned by Gen Z Studios, LLC, a media and entertainment company based in Burbank, California which launched May 18, 2015 in San Diego, California. The network features original musical scripted series designed for a family-friendly audiences to view on digital platforms. The network features original programing ranging from five to forty minutes. Totally TV's flagship web series The Super Pops and Pop Music High lead to over 20 million views. As of January 2020, the channel has over 3.75 million subscribers, and its videos have garnered over 1.1 billion views. Totally TV is Executively Produced by Emmy Award Winner, Jenn Barlow.
- Clodfelter, Tim (Aug 16, 2019). "Winston-Salem native's new kids' show a hit on YouTube". Winston-Salem Journal. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
- "How Much Money Totally TV Makes On YouTube - Net Worth". Naibuzz. 2017-03-12. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
- Calonita, Jenn (2015). VIP: I'm With the Band. Little, Brown Books for Young. Search this book on
- "Actress with High Point ties finds her niche in children's entertainment". hpenews.com. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
- "Totally TV's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile)". Social Blade Stats. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
- "Jenn Barlow". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
This article "Totally TV" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Totally TV. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.