Tragic Songs of Life (The Easy Hoes album)
|Tragic Songs of Life|
|🎙️ Recorded||June 1989|
|🏷️ Label||Shindig Records|
|🤑 Producer||Art Alexakis, Damien Rasmussen, The Easy Hoes|
Although this album is best known as being one of Art Alexakis pre-Everclear projects, Art was not a primary songwriter. In fact, he only wrote two of the songs, both of which were later recorded by his next band Colorfinger.
The album features a handful of covers, of Stonewall Jackson's "Poor Red Georgia Dirt", AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" and Hank Williams' "Lost Highway", as well as the two traditional songs "In the Pines" and "On the Rock (Where Moses Stood)".
- "Hey Chuck" – (Jeff Krebs)
- "Don't Let That Door Hit You" – (Krebs)
- "Poor Red Georgia Dirt" – (Fred Burch, Gary Stewart)
- "My Last Goodbye" – (Jeff Krebs)
- "Chicken" – (Kim Rohrbach)
- "Separation" – (A.P. Alexakis)
- "? (The Gay Bar Song)" – (Alexakis)
- " You Shook Me (All Night Long)" – (Angus Young, Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson)
- "Throw It Away" – (Krebs)
- "Lost Highway" – (Leon Payne)
- "In the Pines" – (Traditional)
- "On the Rock (Where Moses Stood)" – (Traditional)
- A.P. Alexakis – vocals, guitar (6 and 12 string)
- Johnny Crow – vocals, guitar, mandolin, harmonica
- Kim Rohrbach – bass, vocals
- Kyle Statham – drums
This article "Tragic Songs of Life (The Easy Hoes album)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tragic Songs of Life (The Easy Hoes album). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.