|Origin||Seoul, South Korea|
|Associated acts||YG Family|
Treasure 13 (Hangul: 트레저13; Japanese: トレジャー13; stylized as TREASURE 13) is a South Korean boy group formed by YGE through reality survival program YG Treasure Box. The group consists of 13 members, who are also sub-divided into two groups Treasure and Magnum. Treasure 13 is set to debut within May–July 2019.
In November 2018, 29 trainees from YGE competed on reality survival program YG Treasure Box, including Bang Ye-dam from K-pop Star 2 as well as Mix Nine contestants Choi Hyun-suk and Kim Jun-kyu appeared. Haruto, Ye-dam, Jung-hwan and Jun-kyu made the final line-up, followed Jeong-woo, Jae-hyuk and Hyun-suk, under the group name Treasure. Later, Yoon-bin, Mashiho, Do-young, Yoshinori, Ji-hoon and Asahi were added under the name Magnum, with both groups to be called Treasure 13 collectively.
Starting on April 29th 2019, Treasure 13's official Instagram page has begun releasing individual posters for each member to tease their upcoming debut.
Adapted from their Naver Profile
|"Going Crazy" (미쳐가네)||2018||Unreleased||Non-album single|
- "양현석 대표 "트레저13, 5~7월 데뷔→트레저·매그넘 분리 활동" [공식입장 전문]". xsports news. 7 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "YG 측 "방예담·최래성 등 내년 데뷔 목표로 준비 중"". Star News. 22 November 2017. Retrieved 4 March 2019.
- "[공식입장] YG "新보이그룹 준비? 신인 나오는 것은 당연한 일"". Osen. 20 September 2018. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "'YG보석함' 최종 데뷔 멤버 4人 발표…방예담 데뷔 확정 [종합]". xsportsnews. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
- "방예담→최현석 7인, YG 새 보이그룹 이름은 '트레저' [공식]". sports dongha. 28 January 2019. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- ""133만명·2억♥"… YG 트레저13, 데뷔전부터 기대 폭발". YG-Life. 14 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Treasure 13 profile on Naver". Naver (in korean). Retrieved March 31, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Treasure 13" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Treasure 13. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.