Type of site
|Industry||Food and Grocery|
|Products||Fruits, vegetables, dry fruits, groceries, dairy products, spices and condiments|
|Services||E-commerce, Online shopping, Subscription-Based App|
|Employees||20 (December 2017)|
Tribe Nation is an e-commerce greengrocer designed for farmers to sell their produce directly to customers.
Tribe Nation was founded in 2016,
Tribe Nation has partnered with more than 1000 farmers who sell their produce directly to the consumer through the app.
Tribe Nation has no physical storefronts, selling only through its app and website.
Uma Mahesh is the Founder and MD of Tribe Nation. Mr. Mahesh has been working on this concept over the past four years under the parent company – iComp Solutions.
Lucky Ali is the co-founder and brand ambassador of Tribe Nation.
- E-Commerce in India
- Online Shopping
- Companies based in Bangalore
- Organizations based in Karnataka
- "Farming technology—singer Lucky Ali's latest love".
- "Lucky sings new tune, promises fresh veggies at fair price".
- "Lucky Ali performs at Singapore's YuuZoo launch of Tribe Nation app in India".
- India, Press Trust of (17 November 2017). "Tribe Nation aims to benefit farmers, customers" – via Business Standard.
- "Lucky Ali's Tribe Nation opens in Bengaluru; Hyderabad, Pune soon". 17 November 2017.
- "Back to the soil - Bangalore Mirror -".
- Official website
- Tribe Nation on Facebook
- Tribe Nation on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Video on YouTube
This article "Tribe Nation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tribe Nation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.