Type of site
|Professional network service|
|Founder(s)||Nikhil Chundayil Raghavan|
|Alexa rank||41,270 in India (August 2017[update])|
Udyomitra is a professional networking platform that operates via websites and mobile apps without any payment. It was established by three brothers, Nikhil Chundayil Raghavan, Nidheesh cr, and Nidhinji Chundayil. It provides a direct connection between the professionals and the organizations.
The platform offers professional profiles , resume building , searching for people and companies, job references, cover letter creation, bridging professionals and organizations. They also focuses to boost up the MSME (Micro Small Medium sized enterprises). Entrepreneurs and Startup companies can easily promote their venture at zero cost.
The platform was founded in June 2010 and was launched in December 2016. As of 2017, April Udyomitra had more than 10000 members and 300 organizations with more than 1000 job openings. its membership grew by hundreds of new members every day.
The professional networking platform grant Professionals (employee) to create a professional profile. The site will allow making the auto connection between professionals and Organizations, also enables members to download and share resume, and to search and apply for jobs.
A registered user can then be used in a number of ways:
- The user can introduce themselves by adding personal details and status.
- Users can search for people, and if interested can follow them.
- Users can follow companies and get notified about latest openings on your timeline.
- An employee can build, share and download professional resume.
- Users can find jobs and if skills are matching can apply for it.
- An experienced employee can refer a friend for a job to his/her company or previous company.
- Employers can broadcast jobs  and search for skilled candidates.
- Organizations can manage, screen and schedule interviews.
- Users can add jobs to favorite list that they would like to apply for.
- Employers can send personal job alerts to their favorite professionals.
- Verified Organizations can view and download resumes.
- All professionals will be automatically connected with organizations in their native location.
Every registered user can search organizations they may be interested in working for. Every user can view organization profile details like company's headquarters, office location, team members, job openings, contact details. After creating a profile, professionals can search and apply for jobs. Non registered Job hunters can also search for jobs. Using organizations profile, they can find potential candidates matching their specific skills. Also, they can make contact with professionals by sending messages about a job opportunity.
A beta version of the android mobile application was launched in 2016. The application allows users to access all of its functions using a smart phone. Standards supported: Android Smartphone with 4.0 and up
- "Udyomitra.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "Connect to professionals and opportunity". Adhikarath. 2017-08-23. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Why is Udyomitra the Best Resume Builder Online?". udyomitra.com. 2017-05-03. Retrieved 2017-05-15.
- "Top 10 professional networking sites in India". Adhikarath. 2017-01-18. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- "Career Benefits of a Strong Professional Network". Iamwire. 2017-09-14. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "What are the best professional networking sites other than LinkedIn?". Quora. 2017-04-11. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- "Free Job Posting Sites in India". udyomitra.com. 2017-04-14. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
This article "Udyomitra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Udyomitra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.