|🏢 Organization||Platform Branding, Smarta Work|
Uju Obuekwe is a Nigerian businesswoman, brand and marketing strategist and a public speaker. She is the co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Platform Branding; an Integrated Marketing Communications Firm.
She received a certificate in Entrepreneurial Management, Entrepreneurial Studies from the Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University in 2017 and a certificate in Corporate Innovation from the Stanford Graduate School of Business LEAD Program.
She is the founder of Smarta Work, a platform that connects companies with remote workers and virtual assistants that will fill up positions and deliver value. Obuekwe is also a public speaker and facilitator.
Awards and honors
She received the Road to Women’s Business Growth Scholarship Award from the Cherie Blair Foundation and participated in the World Bank sponsored Women-x Scholarship Program for Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2017. She also received the WEF Woman of Excellence Award at the Women Economic Forum held in India in 2019.
She is the current Vice President of the EDC - Pan Atlantic University Alumni Association and the former National President of Federal Government College Enugu Old Students Association. She was recently appointed into the Advisory Board of FLLO Biz Support (FBS) a social enterprise that provides Women SMEs with Finance and Advisory services.
She is an alumna of the inaugural cohort of the African Women Entrepreneurship Cooperative (AWEC), a leadership program for women across Africa. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Brand Management of Nigeria, the Institute of Management Consultants, and the Institute of Corporate Administration. She is also a member of the International Federation of Women Lawyers.
- "Uju Obuekwe | WEF | Women Economic Forum". WEF. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Uju Obuekwe – Nigerian Bar Association Conference 2017". Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- Nwachukwu, Ikenna (2020-06-10). "5 Things You Don't Know About Uju Obuekwe • Connect Nigeria". Connect Nigeria. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- TechEconomyNG (2020-12-16). "Meet 3 outstanding Female Founders in Lagos". TechEconomy.ng. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- Woman.NG (2020-11-25). "In Uju Obuekwe's New Book, You Will Learn How To Create Financial Success And Make An Impact Through Your Personal Brand". Woman.NG. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "EDC Alumni Konnect | Enterprise Development Centre". edc.edu.ng. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Building world-class African brands is Uju's forte". Latest Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers, Politics. 2021-01-28. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
This article "Uju Obuekwe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Uju Obuekwe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.