Halima Yusuf Rabiu
|Halima Yusuf Rabiu|
|Born||Halima Yusuf Rabiu|
15 May 1996
madina, Saudi Arabia
|🏡 Residence||Abuja, Nigeria.|
* Fashion Designer
|📆 Years active||2014–present|
|Founder and CEO of Sacrebleu Nigeria|
|Notable work||Sacrebleu - The Cookbook|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Abdullahi Kurfi (husband)|
|👶 Children||Nour Kurfi|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||* Yusuf Rabiu (Father)
Halima Yusuf Rabiu (born 15 May 1996), also known as Ummeeta Rabiu is a young Nigerian blogger and entrepreneur, who has spoken at events and schools to motivate the younger generation on the importance of being financially independent. She blogs about lifestyle, travel and family. Ummeeta Rabiu grew up in Kano with her parents and extended family. They all lived together in a palatial mansion in Kano state. She is the grand daughter of late Khalifa Isyaku Rabiu. She got married in 2015 and currently has one child.
Ummeeta, an indegene of Kano,  was born and raised in Kano State, Nigeria. She did her secondary school at Intercontinental College Kano and later studied Economics at the University of Abuja. She currently studies Law at Baze, a private university in Abuja, Nigeria. She lives in Abuja.
Professional career and contributions
On relocating to Abuja in 2015, Ummeeta started a company called Sacrebleu Nigeria with her brother. The company started as a Fashion design brand but later expanded into a bigger ventures. She started blogging in 2016 and In 2017, She interned with George Okoro photography where she got her certification as a photographer. In 2019 she went to Red dish Chronicles to get her certificate as a professional chef. Ummeeta volunteers at orphanages to give back to the society. She authored a cookbook called 'Sacrebleu - The Cookbook' 
Awards and recognitions
Ummeeta was awarded as the Entrepreneur of the month on 30 under 30 for Swish Nigeria awards in 2019, Ummeeta has been enlisted on Farin wata TV as one of the Top 10 Most Influential Young Muslim Women of Nigeria. She has also been featured on Arewa Magazine as the face of determination
She was invited as a guest of honour for SHE LEADS AFRICA to give lectures on mental health at work and how to have it all.
Ummeeta is Married to Abdullahi Kurfi. The couple have a son named Nour.
- "Ummeeta Rabiu". Ummeeta Rabiu. Retrieved 3 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- Opoola, Latifat (28 December 2018). "I professionally learn what drives my passion". Daily Trust. Retrieved 3 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- "kano state". Wikipedia. 28 February 2020. Retrieved 3 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Isyaku Rabiu". wikipedia. 2019. Retrieved 3 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- lee, Monah (14 December 2017). "Interview with Ummeeta Rabiu eco Sacrebleu". Freespirited Monah. Unknown parameter
- "The Coalition". Style me Africa. Retrieved 3 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- abiola, akanji. "Red Dish Chronicles". Red Dish Chronicles. Unknown parameter
- "Sacrebleu the cookbook". Sacrebleu Nigeria. October 2019. Unknown parameter
- Kakaki, Abdullahi (October 2019). "Face of determination". Arewa World. Unknown parameter
This article "Ummeeta Rabiu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ummeeta Rabiu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.