Un père et passe
|Un père et passe|
|Directed by||Sébastien Grall|
Search Un père et passe on Amazon.
Un père et passe is a French film directed by Sébastien Grall and released in 1989.
Marianne gave up her job as a photographer due to bombings in Beirut. She had written letters to potential fathers from her daughter Camille, but the letters never got sent. However, she resumed her profession in South Africa, and fell by chance on these letters.
- Director: Sébastien Grall
- Writers : Patrick Braoudé, Sébastien Grall, Alex Varoux
- Production : CA Films
- Cinematography : Manuel Teran
- Music : Pierre Papadiamandis
- Sound engineer: Pierre Lorrain, Gérard Lamps
- Editing : Jacques Comets
- Length : 88 minutes
- Release date: 9 August 1989 (France)
- Eddy Mitchell : Nikos
- Guy Marchand : Jacques Levasseur
- Véronique Genest : Marianne
- Luc Thuillier : Pascal
- François Berléand : Maxence
- Christian Charmetant : Cyril
- Ged Marlon : Le voisin
- Pénélope Schellenberg : Camille
- Franck de la Personne : Le flic
- Jacques Herlin : Armand
Notes and references
Other articles of the topic 1980s : 1982 Belgian Super Cup, 1988 Belgian Super Cup, Alex Power, ABBA, 1980 Belgian Super Cup, A Wet Dream on Elm Street, 1985 Belgian Super Cup
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article related to a French film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Un père et passe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Un père et passe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.